• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FATSA: Lord of the Dragons Sketchbook

45 posts in this topic

lol God... you guys should have seen my face...

This morning, at like 9-10 am I get a knock on the door and it is some mail man I have never seen. He hands me a mangled package and I put it on the table as I shake off the sleep in my head.

I come back and took photos of the box which looked like an accordion and proceeded to open the box. Almost a total loss... 4 out of 20 sketch covers without damage and not a single regular one.

I can only guess why this strange mailman had my package, or why it was delivered 4 hours before its counterpart.

Anyhow, the second package shows up a bit later from my regular mailman, no damage. So I only have 50 sketchbooks and 20 sketch covers :( I really hope I get replacements for the other half!

But! The second package... beautiful... with the exception of 5 or 6 they were all in great shape! I will be calling CGC to see about setting up the signing and figure out what they will allow me to do for multi sigs by mail.

magZ, mad-dogz PM's coming tonight.

I will be announcing a SS opportunity this evening in the Signature room I will have these books up for sale there so I would like to officially close this thread. PM me if you are interested or look in the Signature Room!

Thanks so much everyone!