• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Wonder Woman all the Time thread
8 8

2,601 posts in this topic

WOW. NICE BOOKS Detective27Kid! You're not selling any of these are you?

And about my comment that the 1-35 covers are better, Indeed it's only my personal opinion and preference. All the covers are neat, I just like the way they depicted WW on the earlier books - more mythic looking. But some of thos later covers (like to ones with the race cars on it) wrre really cool as well. One favorite is the one where WW is playing baseball against apes. That one I believe is a classic.

WOW. NICE BOOKS Detective27Kid! You're not selling any of these are you?

And about my comment that the 1-35 covers are better, Indeed it's only my personal opinion and preference. All the covers are neat, I just like the way they depicted WW on the earlier books - more mythic looking. But some of thos later covers (like to ones with the race cars on it) wrre really cool as well. One favorite is the one where WW is playing baseball against apes. That one I believe is a classic.

hello folks...

thanks ...just wanted to share...these are all my personal copies...I have no plans or intentions to sell any (I never say "never" though) and I cropped out cgc grades, as sometimes folks focus on the #, rather than the book and my intention is to share the book (that is why I love to see Bangzoon, and sacentaur and jbcomicbox and centaurman, etc post...they just post the "book"...of course, I never get tired of seeing all those Bedrock high grade slabs, either!!!!)...

I have 5 more issues to go to complete the GA run, so that is what I am doing...has taken me 2 years to put this run together (much tougher than most Superhero GA runs)

rick

Edited by Detective27Kid

Thanks Detective27Kid. I appreciate the tip!

Did any one see these 2 bits of WW history. One is on ComicLink (The WW costume concept drawing that says it sold for $75K) and the other I think was on the same site months ago. Regardless, it's something WW fans might like to have seen.

McSorleys.jpg

And one more great cover I didn't see in the gallery (forgive me if I missed it) - WW dispatching Robots in Flying Saucers.

That's all for now folks... thanks for welcoming me into the fold.

WW34.jpg

New arrival from MrBedrock. Both staples are blown so there's some glue on the interior spine to keep the cover firmly attached, but it does have WHITE pages.

This is yet another example of where I purchased a book based on FULL DISCLOSURE because it presents so well and the restored price was 1/3 of what would have been the unrestored price.

So a tip of the hat and a NOD of approval to MrB.! (thumbs u

WW 45 is a great issue all around, btw...

000_0111.jpg

New arrival from MrBedrock. Both staples are blown so there's some glue on the interior spine to keep the cover firmly attached, but it does have WHITE pages.

This is yet another example of where I purchased a book based on FULL DISCLOSURE because it presents so well and the restored price was 1/3 of what would have been the unrestored price.

So a tip of the hat and a NOD of approval to MrB.! (thumbs u

WW 45 is a great issue all around, btw...

000_0111.jpg

:applause:

My own meager contribution to this thread. Highest graded. Super tough in HG, mid 50s Wonder Woman Bondage Cover. Mmmm. :cloud9:

WW68cgc80.jpg

:o

JTM....if and when you ever decide to sell....you know where to find me!!!!

gator

There's a nice WONDER WOMAN #39 on ebay that just went up. It's not high grade, listed as VG, but it looks ok, not falling apart.

Couple more of the oldies I love. 5c25_3.jpgww6.jpg

:takeit:

please :wishluck:

gator