• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A stroll down Centaurman lane...visually stunning

167 posts in this topic

Very cool oddities!!

WHAT will the last shot be???

:popcorn:

one more tomorrow

rick

Hey Rick...this is completely :signofftopic:, but I'm diggin' your new Avatar (thumbs u

:acclaim:

chicago2007l.jpg

the last of the centaurs...

unfortunately, Win won't let me post his picture of his complete Action 1-50 run, but, c'est la vie

good night, last one to leave, click the lights off

gator

chicago2007l.jpg

the last of the centaurs...

Lots of comics in this last group I've never owned: Super Spy, Wham, all of the Little Giant titles.

Thanks for posting the photos, gator and thankyou CentaurMan for sharing your collection with us. :applause:

is that carpet from homedepot
:signfunny:

see, you are already fitting right in!

gator

Well I felt to comment on the fantastic books shown would have been mundane.(as you see i'm starting to use a dictionary as avised by the last forum I particapated in)

but the carpet seams to be a very tight knit berber perhaps of the Karistan variety and thats key

is that carpet from homedepot
:signfunny:

see, you are already fitting right in!

gator

Well I felt to comment on the fantastic books shown would have been mundane.(as you see i'm starting to use a dictionary as avised by the last forum I particapated in)

but the carpet seams to be a very tight knit berber perhaps of the Karistan variety and thats key

It's also okay to say nice things.

Welcome to the boards. :hi:

Sorry you had a rough time starting out. There's a lots of threads for most any interest including Silver Age, Original Art, Buying, Selling etc. The General Forum, however, is for posts that aren't generally of interest to anyone.