• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ARE QP 10.0'S "RARE"?

What percentage of comics do you think would get a QP 10.0?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. What percentage of comics do you think would get a QP 10.0?

26 posts in this topic

CONTRIBUTE or....... GET OUT kickass.gif

If that was true, Stalking Bug would have been long gone.

How about answering my challenge in this thread, person_without_enough_empathyinator?

"Why don't I start a poll about which one of us contributes more positively to these forums, Joe? And the loser either can't start any more threads in the forum for for 6 months or has to get the hell out for 6 months. I'll let you you pick which one, based on how big you think your shriveled up nutsack is and how far you really want to try to push this point."

If that was true, Stalking Bug would have been long gone.

Uh oh, now he's gonna post pics of his girlfriend growling at us...

How about answering my challenge in this thread, person_without_enough_empathyinator?

"Why don't I start a poll about which one of us contributes more positively to these forums, Joe? And the loser either can't start any more threads in the forum for for 6 months or has to get the hell out for 6 months. I'll let you you pick which one, based on how big you think your shriveled up nutsack is and how far you really want to try to push this point."

Why don't you start your own poll , and quit trying to HIJACK mine...... 893naughty-thumb.gif

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

Yeah that sounds fair. You play the harmless, hapless village insufficiently_thoughtful_person to my Dr. Doom, and then we have a vote for Mr Congeniality?

I think not foolish one. Now get back to dancing for quarters, I've got a pocketful.

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

Yeah that sounds fair. You play the harmless, hapless village insufficiently_thoughtful_person to my Dr. Doom, and then we have a vote for Mr Congeniality?

I think not foolish one. Now get back to dancing for quarters, I've got a pocketful.

That's what I thought, Joe.

You like to sing praises of how valuable you are in here, when in reality most people know that you're basically a worthless dipstick. Keep talking about how wonderful you are, Joe........I'm sure you and your mirror will be very happy together.

hey, I missed this whole PQ thing... what is PQ?? Production quality? and is this something that you feel CGC should take into consideration and note on the labels?

If PQ didn't already represent Page Quality , I could have used it to represent Production Quality .

So I decided to use QP ( Quality of Production ) instead.

I think that QP should have it's own grade seperate from CGC's grade for "condition".

The QP grade can be determined " straight off the presses " prior to handling .

I think a QP grade of a 10.0 could have a substantial impact on CGC 9.0's & 9.2's..... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif