• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SUCKER OR SAVVY

52 posts in this topic

You know I really would like to own multiples of that issue. Call me nutz But I really think Deathlock if done correctly could be a fantastic Character. Not to mention first George Perez

Id say you did alright for yourself. Selling them in small lot's of say 20 each wouldn't be so bad. $100 per lot and your well on your way to making a nice little profit... Id let them go a little at a time. You don't want too flood the market all at once......

I'll sell you 20 for half that... (thumbs u

You know I really would like to own multiples of that issue. Call me nutz But I really think Deathlock if done correctly could be a fantastic Character. Not to mention first George Perez

I love that book, too! I just got my 9.2 back signed by Buckler with a sweet sketch. I only referenced that book to :baiting: the Chairman of the Boards.

Thats cool Congrats. It does seem to me thought that the first Deathlock is undervalued. It does not get the love it deserves (shrug) Nice to have one signed though and with a sketch to boot. (thumbs u

If I do decide to sell that would probably get me the most in the quickest time. The book may not be as prevelant overseas. Still curious though on the NN edition of this comic which is my understanding the lower printed and only shipped to Army PX Bases.

If I do decide to sell that would probably get me the most in the quickest time. The book may not be as prevelant overseas. Still curious though on the NN edition of this comic which is my understanding the lower printed and only shipped to Army PX Bases.

If my memory is not failing me completely, I think if you do a board search for this issue you will find that someone had a huge load of them. Multiple thousands in the original shipping cases.