• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Worst Spider-Man Villian Ever

Worst Spidey Villian  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Worst Spidey Villian

52 posts in this topic

However, I did pick up a modern a few weeks ago with some hot ,short ,blond - haired chick that spits millions of spiders out of her mouth ,or something like that!....and BTW.....always needing to hump spiderman or something bad's going to happen to her ?.......kinda hot really........

I would nominate the Rocket Racer for the worst villain Spider-man or otherwise. Or maybe the Big Wheel which was also part of the same storyline.

Just terrible

I totally agree with that! The Rocket racer issues were among the earliest Spideys that I read and maybe that's why my ASM collection is far thinner than my Avengers, Cap, Thor or FF runs :P

Razorback was pretty lame.

Spider-kid see below

White (or red) Dragon from PPSS

Enforcers became sidekick villains 4 issues after their first appearance and I'll throw in Princess Python as well.

Meteor Man was another Ditko miss.

Mind Worm

The blob from when Hydro man and Sand man get mixed up. The worst part about it was a complete King Kong ripoff and then at the end of the story they have the gall where Spiderman says something to the affect of "Holy Cow this is just like King Kong - wowee"

Madame Web pretty much sucked.

The Slide was a rocket racer ripoff, but I always loved the cover of his first appearance - very Ditkoesque. Worst... origin... ever. A chemical inventor has a spill while messing around with Teflon.

My vote is for Spider-kid, I remember cringing when that issue showed up in my mailbox right after what I consider the greatest run in ASM history 238-261. Hobgoblin after Hobgoblin storyline, Black Costume storyline with MJ origin. Even the filler issues were good with "the Kid who loved Spiderman" tear-jerker. All of a sudden we get a crappy photo cover and secret ID story and then this piece of

spider-amn_263_mint.jpg

Edited by ft88

Razorback was pretty lame.

Spider-kid see below

White (or red) Dragon from PPSS

Enforcers became sidekick villains 4 issues after their first appearance and I'll throw in Princess Python as well.

Meteor Man was another Ditko miss.

Mind Worm

The blob from when Hydro man and Sand man get mixed up. The worst part about it was a complete King Kong ripoff and then at the end of the story they have the gall where Spiderman says something to the affect of "Holy Cow this is just like King Kong - wowee"

Madame Web pretty much sucked.

The Slide was a rocket racer ripoff, but I always loved the cover of his first appearance - very Ditkoesque. Worst... origin... ever. A chemical inventor has a spill while messing around with Teflon.

My vote is for Spider-kid, I remember cringing when that issue showed up in my mailbox right after what I consider the greatest run in ASM history 238-261. Hobgoblin after Hobgoblin storyline, Black Costume storyline with MJ origin. Even the filler issues were good with "the Kid who loved Spiderman" tear-jerker. All of a sudden we get a crappy photo cover and secret ID story and then this piece of

spider-amn_263_mint.jpg

UGLY :sick:

I would nominate the Rocket Racer for the worst villain Spider-man or otherwise. Or maybe the Big Wheel which was also part of the same storyline.

Just terrible

So bad it's good... gotta be, Rocket Racer! :headbang:

Based on the options I voted for the Kangaroo, but the Rocket Racer should run away with this one.

I voted for The Spot because the choices were limited but here's my real vote!

http://www.marvel.com/universe/Slyde

Funny as I was reading that The Spot was associated with him once.

You know you suck as a comic villian when another sucky villian kills you... (Underworld)

The Tinker who showed up in issue 2 would be tough to beat.

:P

What the heck is the shocker doing on the list?

He's a middle-of-the-road dude.

The Tinker who showed up in issue 2 would be tough to beat.

:P

What the heck is the shocker doing on the list?

He's a middle-of-the-road dude.

Tinker was good in ish 37

hm time for another poll...