• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

paypal lables

8 posts in this topic

I have been trying since last night to print out a shipping lable for someone here and paypal keeps on telling me they can't print lables at this time? Is this a paypal-wode problem or is there something messed up in my attempt and they won't give me any specifics? Irritating.

I have been trying since last night to print out a shipping lable for someone here and paypal keeps on telling me they can't print lables at this time? Is this a paypal-wode problem or is there something messed up in my attempt and they won't give me any specifics? Irritating.

My popup blocks the original label but if I go and reprint it it runs fine. Weirdest thing.

They probably can't print out a lable but they might be able to print out a label...