• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What do you think this Bad Boy will Fetch?

18 posts in this topic

Yeah, the listing is kinda annoying and takes forever to load if your on dial-up like I am now. The whole ad doesn't even fit on my 'puter screen.

Does not seem to help sell the item in question either. That's why I follow the KISS principle. smirk.gif

I think what this book will eventually go for is really dependant on the reserve. Seeing as you don't come across a ton of ASM 14's..I'd guess that if he set the reserve fairly intelligently (which we'll assume he did), it should go for a pretty solid price.

Brian

lol...Yes the template is pretty hideous. Funny thing about Ebay is that once your item gets bids you can't revise it shocked.gif

The book however is a spectacular copy. I have had a few 9.4's go through my hands and this copy is far superior. Not quite a 9.6 (submitted by a small fry anyway) but almost. Although the last 9.6 14 I saw was overgraded.

While you are looking at this copy, please feel free to check out my other books up for grabs this weeks. laugh.gif

Thanks for looking!

M

I think ten grand is a little high these days with all the cash thats been spent at the last auction... Maybe like $8500-9500(US)

This is my fiftieth post... woo-hoo! Means nothing I know, but give me my minute of glory...

... Okay, celebration over, now my sights are on ten thousand posts. Wish me luck(lol)

Bronzejunkie

He probably has an insane reserve on it just to see how high people are willing to go on it right now. But that's certainly not gonna stop me from making an attempt at it, although I'll undoubtedly fall short smile.gif

Brian