• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gerber Products Sale!!

118 posts in this topic

Hello Everyone,

We are offering all Gerber Products on sale to Forum members only. If you look at our website you will not see these prices as they are only available here!!

We are now a full-line distributor for Gerber and want to give everyone here the opportuntity to get these deals before the we post the remaining supply at regular pricing on our website. Here are the products and the pricing exclusively for this message board website:

Mylite2's

All Mylites are 50 to a pack

700M2- Current Size--$7.00 per pack

725M2-Standard Size $7.75 per pack

775M2--Silver/Golden--$8.00 per pack

800M2--Golden-----------$8.50 per pack

825M2--Super Golden--$8.50 per pack

914M2--Legal Size------$14.00 per pack

1013M2--Playboy Magazine-$15.00 per pack

1313M2--Records 33rpm--$20.00 per pack

Archives

All Archives are 50 in a pack

775R--Silver/Golden--$14.00 per pack

800R--Golden Age--$15.00 per pack

825R--Super Golden--$15.00 per pack

Half-Backs

All Half-Backs are 100 in a pack

675HB--Current Comics--$6.50 per pack

700HB--Standard Comics-$6.75 per pack

750HB--Silver/Golden--$7.00 per pack

758HB--Golden Age----$7.50 per pack

778HB--Super Golden--$8.00 per pack

Full-Back

All Full-Backs are 50 in a pack

675FB--Current Comics--$7.00 per pack

700FB--Standard Comics--$7.25 per pack

750FB--Silver/Golden-------$7.50 per pack

758FB--Golden Age---------$8.00 per pack

778FB--Super Golden Age--$8.50 per pack

PM me with your orders or questions.

There is a $25.00 minimum order. We accept paypal and all major credit cards. If you would like to come to our warehouse to pick up your orders that is fine also. Supplies are limited and this offer expires in 2 weeks on Thursday October 25th. Items are in stock and ready to ship!! If we do not have it we do not charge you for it!!

Thank you all for welcoming us to this message board. If the demand is so great we just might be able to keep these prices permanent.

Thanks everybody!!

Jeff and Charles

i am in need of bags and boards for golden age and dell. the wider books. do you have these? if so i need lots. my b & m store here doesnt sell bags and boards for the good books just modern skinny things.

i am in need of bags and boards for golden age and dell. the wider books. do you have these? if so i need lots. my b & m store here doesnt sell bags and boards for the good books just modern skinny things.

Do you know the size of the bags and boards you need?? or the dimensions of the comic itself??

Jeff

Ant:

I'm going from memory here. The early 50s Dells needed the Golden Age sizes for me. If I recall correctly, from about 55 on I needed just the Golden/Silver size.