• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gerber Products Sale!!

118 posts in this topic

I placed my order on Friday, therefore they are not here yet. The purpose for my post is to say that I really appreciate Jeff giving his fellow forum members the opportunity to save some money. Major kudos in my book!

Scott

Thank you very much Scott. You all have been very receptive of me so why not share the love. Thanks,

Jeff

Can you arrange to have them delivered when my Wife's not home? :insane:lol

lol, unfortunately i cant control that. lol

Uh, she's not home this Wednesday . . . lol

Hey, just a heads up, your items are scheduled to be delivered on Friday. Dont know what time though.

When do you expect to have more 750FB's and 775M2's?

We hope in a couple of weeks to have the 750FB's. We are taking backorders for them so you can be locked into this price. If you want, let me know,

Jeff

Wife's reaction: WTF do you need MORE plastic for?!? Sell those damn things! :sumo:

:kidaround:

If you want i can send you pictures of my warehouse. Then maybe she'll understand that yours isnt that bad. Then again, ive never seen how much you have.

Jeff