• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Double-booking Auctions

9 posts in this topic

Just wondering if it's allowable to list a comic in, say, both eBay AND ComicLink at the same time? There's a book I'm looking at (higher dollar value), but just found out it's double-booked. Just wondering if 1. that's allowable and 2. if anyone else would find this at all strange? :shrug:

I don't find it strange at all. The best way to sell a book is to give it high visibility. I see nothing wrong with it - unless one of the venues specifically says that a book must be exclusive to their site.

I think one can list on Comiclink, while having it in one's store, or convention table. As for store, yes, from what I know, an eBay store is OK, but they have to be at the same price. Or the listing on the broker site can not be more.

And yes, one should de-list as soon as it is sold.

So if one has a an Action # 1, one could list it on both for the same price, and which ever one does the trick, salute.

Yeah, it's listed as an auction on eBay but is also listed on C-Link. I spoke to the owner, and he said he was planning on deleting the C-Link listing after the eBay one closes out. I guess if he gets a non-paying bidder, he can direct them to the C-Link listing.