• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gerber Products Sale UPDATE!!

43 posts in this topic

Just a quick update. All the boards and some more of the Mylite2's should be here on Wednesday. The Archives not yet. Thank you all for your business. Remember, you can still order any product we have listed through Thursday, October 25th. Thanks again,

Jeff

Hey Jeff,

Do you sell any bags for CGC slabs?

We have the Mylite2's 9x14. Members have been buying them. Starting in January, we will have the polypags, regular and Flip-N-Stick (resealable) ones. Hope this helps,

Thanks,

Jeff

Hey Jeff,

Do you sell any bags for CGC slabs?

We have the Mylite2's 9x14. Members have been buying them. Starting in January, we will have the polypags, regular and Flip-N-Stick (resealable) ones. Hope this helps,

Thanks,

Jeff

Hey Jeff,

I'd like to buy a 50 pack of the Mylite2's 9x14 (that fit CGC slabs) and also 5 CGC boxes ($20). Please PM me for payment instructions.

thanks,

johnny

Just a quick update: All th full-backs and half-backs, as well as lots of the 800M2's (Golden Size) will be at the warehouse sometime ready to ship if not tomorrow then on Wednesday. Thanks everybody!!

Jeff

Jeff I have to say that the constant communication is refreshing. (thumbs u

Glad to hear it. I try to check this site out as much as I can. I have learned sooooooooo much since joining. Im glad I could help, even if it is in a small way. Thank you,

Jeff