• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Vote for the Best overall character on this list!

Best overall character on this list?  

174 members have voted

1. 1. Best overall character on this list?

22 posts in this topic

WOW! The punisher! Now this is unexpected.

Not really, as all the characters are lamers.

Agreed. Who 893censored-thumb.gif cares about Carnage? Stop wasting our time. 893naughty-thumb.gif

If you dont want to leave any answers, then dont post one if you dont want people wasting your time. mad.gif Its really a simple answer, just pick a character and fill out a circle for him/her. As far as carnage goes, I think he's an interesting character and I'm sure there are people out there who read modern books who feel the same. Your opinion is welcome but your 893censored-thumb.gif attitide is not.

Agreed. Who 893censored-thumb.gif cares about Carnage? Stop wasting our time. 893naughty-thumb.gif

I like Carnage! crazy.gif

But my vote is for Venom devil.gif

\

Hey! you should be happy to know Venom is now #1 on the list! About 2x the votes now above the punisher! 893applaud-thumb.gif

I like Carnage! crazy.gif

But my vote is for Venom devil.gif

\

Hey! you should be happy to know Venom is now #1 on the list! About 2x the votes now above the punisher! 893applaud-thumb.gif

489.gif512.gif

That's cause Venom is the best villain out there. Sometimes terribly written, but the best.

Every time I think spiderman, I think venom too. No contest, he's my favorite villian in the spidey series! He's violent, evil, super strong, has 2 personalaties, and just wants to eat brains! insane.gif How bad could be possibly be? devil.gif

That's cause Venom is the best villain out there. Sometimes terribly written, but the best.

Every time I think spiderman, I think venom too. No contest, he's my favorite villian in the spidey series! He's violent, evil, super strong, has 2 personalaties, and just wants to eat brains! insane.gif How bad could be possibly be? devil.gif

I am really hoping that Raimi figures out a way to have Venom appear is Spider-Man 3, and do it WELL. If it's gonna suck, then I'd prefer they not do it at all. Supposedly, Venom is not a favorite character of Raimi, so I'm thinking the chances of his appearance are slim...but if they did it and it worked, that would make SM3 the best comic book movie ever FOR ME...

I am really hoping that Raimi figures out a way to have Venom appear is Spider-Man 3, and do it WELL. If it's gonna suck, then I'd prefer they not do it at all. Supposedly, Venom is not a favorite character of Raimi, so I'm thinking the chances of his appearance are slim...but if they did it and it worked, that would make SM3 the best comic book movie ever FOR ME...

I know im keeping my fingers crossed on venom too. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif Raimi should hopefully realize how much Venom fans want this character. 893frustrated.gif Lets hope he has a better judgement call on his future villian costumes than he did on that horrible green goblin mask and cone head. Good movie though. Crappy costume although spidey's was great.

I know im keeping my fingers crossed on venom too. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif Raimi should hopefully realize how much Venom fans want this character. 893frustrated.gif Lets hope he has a better judgement call on his future villian costumes than he did on that horrible green goblin mask and cone head. Good movie though. Crappy costume although spidey's was great.

Well,Doctor Octopus looks really cool to me laugh.gif

Do you alredy saw it?

Well,Doctor Octopus looks really cool to me laugh.gif

Do you alredy saw it?

Yes! He does look good based on the pics I have seen so far. They did a great job on his mechanical arms! Very Nice. grin.gif

Best overall character on this list?Venomghost riderdeadpoollobocarnagepunisheromega red

893scratchchin-thumb.gif
How about putting some characters on here that you don't like? hi.gif
ok, thor, batman, spiderman, green goblin, and HULK! 27_laughing.gifstooges.gif Oh yeah, bruce springsteen too! devil.gif
That's better cloud9.gif