• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Vote for the Best overall character on this list!

Best overall character on this list?  

174 members have voted

1. 1. Best overall character on this list?

22 posts in this topic

I know im keeping my fingers crossed on venom too. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif Raimi should hopefully realize how much Venom fans want this character. 893frustrated.gif Lets hope he has a better judgement call on his future villian costumes than he did on that horrible green goblin mask and cone head. Good movie though. Crappy costume although spidey's was great.

Well,Doctor Octopus looks really cool to me laugh.gif

Do you alredy saw it?

Yes! He does look good based on the pics I have seen so far. They did a great job on his mechanical arms! Very Nice. grin.gif

I agree they did a great job on his mechanical arms.

i cant wait to see it! insane.gifcloud9.gif

I know im keeping my fingers crossed on venom too. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif Raimi should hopefully realize how much Venom fans want this character. 893frustrated.gif Lets hope he has a better judgement call on his future villian costumes than he did on that horrible green goblin mask and cone head. Good movie though. Crappy costume although spidey's was great.

Well,Doctor Octopus looks really cool to me laugh.gif

Do you alredy saw it?

Yes! He does look good based on the pics I have seen so far. They did a great job on his mechanical arms! Very Nice. grin.gif

I agree they did a great job on his mechanical arms.

i cant wait to see it! insane.gifcloud9.gif

me too! thumbsup2.gif