• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Let the Marvel/DC Hero/Villian POLLS begin!

Favorite MARVEL Super Hero  

189 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite MARVEL Super Hero

28 posts in this topic

Here is the first poll (of many), vote for your favorite Marvel Super Hero from this list. I tried to be comprehensive, yet selective, and include a few options for female posters that might be more interested in female heroes. The whole purpose of this poll is to learn more about YOUR favorite Super Heroes (I already know mine). If you don't see your favorite, then PLEASE vote for "other". If you vote other, then let us know your choice for favorite Marvel Super Hero. I'm voting for your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man wink.gif

NUFF SAID!

Dunno if they count, but Vertigo is a branch of DC:

John Constantine, the Hellblazer - More anti-hero I guess.

Jesse Custer, the Preacher - Toughest hombre to ever come outta Texas!

If I gotta pick straight DC, I'll take the Dark Knight anyday (Sorry Dave, but we all know Green Arrow is Hawkeye's [!@#%^&^]...JK grin.gif ).

Chris

"Question, would shang-chi be more of an action hero than a super hero? Say did you vote for Thor or Wolverine? "

........no i didn't........if not shang-chi then its spidey all the way...........

Ok here is a list of current Poll resulsts

Marvel hero Poll 36 votes

Captain America 3 votes

DareDevil 1 vote

Hulk 1 vote

Human Torch 1 vote

Iron Man 3 votes

Namor 1 vote

She-Hulk 1 vote

Silver Surfer 1 vote

Spider-Man 11 votes

Thor 4 votes

Wolverine 5 votes

Other 4 votes

DC Hero Poll 17 votes

Aquaman 2 votes

Batman 4 votes

Black Canary 1 vote

Firestorm 1 vote

Green Arrow 2 votes

Green Lantern 2 votes

Lobo 1 vote

Superman 2 votes

Wonder Woman 2 votes

Current Marvel winner Spider-Man and current DC winner Batman. Poor Flash nobody has voted for him frown.gif I'm a little surprised that nobody has voted for Bishop or Cable in the Marvel hero poll because I know that back in the 90's both characters could make just about any book "HOT" (I hate how that term is missused in this hobby). What was the book value for New Mutants #87 back in 1993? Damn I'm getting old grin.gif

no question, favourite super villain stories are ASM #39-40, ASM #121-122

both classic tales featuring the best villain of all time the green goblin

by the way, they didn't nearly do him justice in the spidey movie, dropped the ball on that one frown.gif