• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post Your ONE-OF-A-KIND CGC SS books, or lone top census CGC SS books!
18 18

4,421 posts in this topic

On 2/11/2023 at 11:45 AM, CONathan said:

Wanted to post some of mine.

batman 608 ret incent.jpeg

100% awesome 

1000% not the right thread to post 

look at the cgc census.  If your book isn’t the only book or the single highest grade SS book, pls don’t post the book in this thread

On 2/20/2023 at 6:20 PM, Ron C. said:

Sesame Street #1 s/s Caroll Spinney 1933-2019 (Big Bird and Oscar). There are 5 connecting covers (which CGC does not differentiate) and 2 9.8 s/s books total on the census. I will surmise that this is the only one of this cover that is a signed 9.8 of this variant in the series.

Sesame Street.jpg

I have a JSA trash can lid signed by him, great book

On 2/20/2023 at 6:20 PM, Ron C. said:

Sesame Street #1 s/s Caroll Spinney 1933-2019 (Big Bird and Oscar). There are 5 connecting covers (which CGC does not differentiate) and 2 9.8 s/s books total on the census. I will surmise that this is the only one of this cover that is a signed 9.8 of this variant in the series.

Sesame Street.jpg

Man that is sweet. :)

Grover was my superman. Snuffoluffagous was the elephant of my dreams, and the grouch tied it all together with a bow ^^

On 2/20/2023 at 5:20 PM, Ron C. said:

Sesame Street.jpg

Now that's an awesome book / signature!

On 2/21/2023 at 12:52 AM, DELTA 62 said:

With a 9.6, I will currently take the top spot for this book (it is the only SS in the census for this book)!

Scooby - 1.jpg

Congratulations in joining the ONE-OF-A-KIND CGC SS Scooby Club.

To date I have 17 completed one of a kind Scooby books with three more in the hands of a facilitator on their way to CGC. 

After my newest three are graded, there will be a total of 35 One-Of-A-Kind Scooby's in existence.

A total of 56 (59 in the next month or so) different type of Scooby Books in the signature series.