• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FF 541 (Civil War)

14 posts in this topic

Is this an issue that had a bunch of printing defects? mine seems to be missing a chunk of the story with 10 of the story pages repeated.

Go figures, I actually buy a modern and half the story is missing! (As it is, it seemed kind of lame with a French version of the Great Lakes Avengers or some such nonsense)

yeah, it was painful with the french leader of the team introducing the team members. i know they were being tongue in cheeky with the whole thing, but golly, having a cowboy superhero in this day and age...

the irony is, of course, that i opened it up after going to my LCS inspired by the "support your local LCS" thread and decided, heck, lemme read a comic...

I guess there was a good reason I skipped the whole civil war thing, and house of M before that, and...

I got it in a grab bag where the comics came out to 10 cents each, so I guess I can't complain and i'll stick it in my oddities box.

No longer reading FF in protest over the embarrassment to our hobby after the Panther/Surfer "Battle" :sumo:

Well, it was a novel use of Latverian technology with Wakandan innovation.

Never being a big cosmic person, I got a chuckle out of it...

No longer reading FF in protest over the embarrassment to our hobby after the Panther/Surfer "Battle" :sumo:

I didn't chuckle, but I almost hurled :pullhair:

Hmmm... I suppose you liked the Byrne run, then.... :baiting:

:sorry:

:sorry:

Just thinking that you would, since that is what made me swear off of FF... hm