• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM FF 48

PGM Fantastic Four 48  

81 members have voted

1. 1. PGM Fantastic Four 48

18 posts in this topic

Sorry- at work and don't have the back cover scan. No issues here though. Big issues are the loose lower staple, and the two tears you see on the front cover right side. They hold together though and don't "flap about" which is a plus. Thoughts?

comicscans109.jpg

Loose, but not detached. You can actually have up to a VG- with a popped staple. I personally put this at a VG- b/c it has such high presentability. If it wasn't for the tear next to Galactus, I'd probably have sprung for a VG/FN on it.

I'm too scared to open the Hulk 1 thread with the 3MB scan.

Is it a nice copy?

Huh?

Whaddya still have dial-up or sumptin doh! ?

:jokealert:

Well...

Is it a nice copy? :makepoint:

Loose, but not detached. You can actually have up to a VG- with a popped staple. I personally put this at a VG- b/c it has such high presentability. If it wasn't for the tear next to Galactus, I'd probably have sprung for a VG/FN on it.

You can have at least up to a 5.0 with a popped staple (lower staple totally popped)...

46811-Hawkman1.jpg.2403ecf3854ae9304f1da0eeaf5a3d42.jpg

Yeah... it's definitely a nice looking copy. Oh wait, you're talking about ANOTHER comic in MY thread. I see. Very cool. THREAD-JACKER! :baiting:lol

I tell ya...

That was the first time in the history of the boards I saw a Mod-assisted thread hi-jacking.

Who you sleeping with?

:whistle: