• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GERBER PRODUCTS SALE EXTENDED!!!!!!!!

42 posts in this topic

Hi Everyone,

Ok, a lot of people have been PM'ing me and e-mailing me saying they cannot purchase anything because they do not get paid until today. So we are going to extend this sale until Monday, October 29th at 4 p.m. EST (1p.m. PST.). I hope this helps everyone out. Thank you to everybody who has participated in sale thus far and a Big Thank you for welcoming us to this message board. Here is the price list again:

Mylite2's

All Mylites are 50 to a pack

700M2- Current Size--$7.00 per pack

725M2-Standard Size $7.75 per pack

775M2--Silver/Golden--$8.00 per pack

800M2--Golden-----------$8.50 per pack

825M2--Super Golden--$8.50 per pack=(Back in Stock)

914M2--Legal Size------$14.00 per pack

1013M2--Playboy Magazine-$15.00 per pack

1313M2--Records 33rpm--$20.00 per pack

Archives

All Archives are 50 in a pack

775R--Silver/Golden--$14.00 per pack=SOLD OUT!! (Taking backorders)

800R--Golden Age--$15.00 per pack (6 packs left)

825R--Super Golden--$15.00 per pack

Half-Backs

All Half-Backs are 100 in a pack

675HB--Current Comics--$6.50 per pack

700HB--Standard Comics-$6.75 per pack

750HB--Silver/Golden--$7.00 per pack

758HB--Golden Age----$7.50 per pack

778HB--Super Golden--$8.00 per pack

Full-Back

All Full-Backs are 50 in a pack

675FB--Current Comics--$7.00 per pack

700FB--Standard Comics--$7.25 per pack

750FB--Silver/Golden-------$7.50 per pack=Back in Stock!!

758FB--Golden Age---------$8.00 per pack=Sold out!!

778FB--Super Golden Age--$8.50 per pack=Back in Stock!!

CGC Boxes

5 for $20.00 and 10 for $35.00

Thank you all again. Sincerely,

Jeff and Charles

Thanks, but i am good for now. I will let you know when i need the sale again, okay?

;-)

Seriously, I bet your business from these boards has been phenomenal. Maybe consideration of us with a prema-discount? I guess I had to be the sacrificial lamb and ask. ;-)

Thanks, but i am good for now. I will let you know when i need the sale again, okay?

;-)

Seriously, I bet your business from these boards has been phenomenal. Maybe consideration of us with a prema-discount? I guess I had to be the sacrificial lamb and ask. ;-)

I don't think you can get these any cheaper. I dont think I can buy them any cheaper either. If I can, then yes, I will pass on the savings. The only other way is to order more so the shipping costs become less per item. However, it is not out of the realm of possibilities to keep these prices permanent. I will have to sort that out when this sale is officially over though. Thanks for your support and I always appreciate everybody's input. Thanks,

Jeff

"Thanks for the comments. I would be interested in anyones stories or what they do. As far as coating, my understanding is that it is a materila that is the same both sides, no special coating as the board is neutral and there is a layer of buffer inbetween the front and back? "

As far as the chemical make-up, im sure other board members with more experience would know.

my older(better) books now have a home! thanks for the book blankets and a great sale! the shipping time was just awsome! glad to have you here! i will purchase without a sale due to shipping alone! i shall return!

Thanks ANT, I appreciate that very much.

what about microchamber paper and the comicdrawer boxes?

Micochamber paper not yet, but soon. Drawer boxes we can get. What brand do you prefer??

I don't know the brands :shrug: or the prices for that matter

Micochamber paper not yet, but soon. Drawer boxes we can get. What brand do you prefer??

How many drawerboxes are you looking for??

How many drawerboxes are you looking for??

Depends on the size. I have a small collection (so far) - under 600 comics