• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GERBER PRODUCTS SALE EXTENDED!!!!!!!!

42 posts in this topic

I just hate spending so much to bag and board a modern, but at the same time hate to use the lesser (polypro/polyeth) because they would have to be replaced at some point.

Well, the there are many different opinions on how often you should change your polypro/eth bags. I have heard 3 months, 6 months, a year and two years. I have also heard people say they never change them and have had no problems. Its up to the the colector i guess.

The sale is over. Thank you everyone for an amazing response to the sale and thank you all for welcooming us to this message board. If you havent heard back from me, please send me a PM. Thank you everybody,

Jeff and Charles

Not too bad. I guess I need to cut mine down. I have 4000 or so.

Spending less on big ticket stuff and starting to pick up semi high grade raw BA and SA stuff these days, mostly of cool issues and stuff I never read as a kid. Want to enjoy the books more and have bought a few batches of moderns these days so the number is growing. 4000 sounds like a nice collection but storage for that many books can take up a whole closet.

Anyone who wants or hasnt PM'ed me about the Archives please do so. They should be here in December. We do have the 825R's in stock and a couple of the 800R's left as well as the half-backs or full-backs to go with them. PM me if you need anything. Thanks everybody,

Jeff

Have to say Excellent/ top notch service I bought and paid This monday and the Supplies arrived today well packed and perfect.

same for me. Paid Monday. Received supplies yesterday.

Thanks.

Dan

Glad to hear it. Thanks!!

Jeff

Hi Jeff,

As per my PM I just want to thanks for my Mylites and half backs - super quick shipping and they only worked out to NZ$0.88 (with shipping) per mylite & half back.

Now to start re-reading...erm, sorry I mean rebagging :cloud9:

Glad you got them and are satisfied. Thats what we strive for!! Thanks,

Jeff