• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Action Comics # 1 CGC 9.0 on Ebay now

29 posts in this topic

This just in from neat stuff:

To: davidmatteini@yahoo.com

From: ebay@neatstuffcollectibles.com | This is spam | Add to Address Book

Subject: Action Comics #1

Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 10:27:15 PDT

To member: dam60

From member: neatstuffcollectibles

--------------------

Call me to get the reserve and we can try to make a deal on the phone

1-800-903-7246 10-5pm eastern time.....thanks Ross

--------------------

I guess they didn't realize that mine was just a thrill bid! crazy.gif

This just in from neat stuff:

To: davidmatteini@yahoo.com

From: ebay@neatstuffcollectibles.com | This is spam | Add to Address Book

Subject: Action Comics #1

Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 10:27:15 PDT

To member: dam60

From member: neatstuffcollectibles

--------------------

Call me to get the reserve and we can try to make a deal on the phone

1-800-903-7246 10-5pm eastern time.....thanks Ross

--------------------

I guess they didn't realize that mine was just a thrill bid! crazy.gif

God...you thrill bidders make me sick...lol

27_laughing.gif Have you ever delt with these guys before. I think they need to switch to decaf.

27_laughing.gif I talked to the guy face to face in Columbus at a Mid-Ohio con. Talk about spastic! I was looking at an old Pep coverless and felt like he was selling me a used car...

27_laughing.gif Have you ever delt with these guys before. I think they need to switch to decaf.

27_laughing.gif I talked to the guy face to face in Columbus at a Mid-Ohio con. Talk about spastic! I was looking at an old Pep coverless and felt like he was selling me a used car...

There IS something chilling about him, I must say.

Actually, I have delt with Mike and the boys at Neat Stuff for about a year now. I bougth my Bats 232 from them as well as my Bats 440,441,442,450 and 451. Plus, I know Mike from participating in his "gong" show at a NYC show! tongue.gif

Mike is crazy, but you have to be crazy to be in this business insane.gifcrazy.gifinsane.gifcrazy.gif

DAM

Mike used to set up at Heroes Con, and several years ago I looked at one of his FF 5's early in the morning, but it wasn't for me. About 4 hours later he comes running down the aisle waving a copy in his hand "Hey, I found this one, you interested?" I was pretty impressed he remembered me, and ended up buying the book...which I had for several years until recently selling it to Chrom!

He had stacks of reader silver age books (unbagged) for like $3 each and other crazy kind of stuff that matched his personality. But yeah, nice guy and enthusiastic about the hobby. thumbsup2.gif

hahaha, i got the "Lets work out the Reserve email" too! The first time i saw mike he was at a local suburban cherry hill, NJ comic show & he had a $50,000 captain america #1. The next best book in the room was probably a GD Spidey#20!!!!! He's always amusingly rabid though!