• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Open Thread to friends and foes alike re: robojo33/Koos/whoever...

122 posts in this topic

CAL,

We talked about posts like this. I take it you didn't give any merit to our conversation.

Jim

I hang on your every word...if that helps :foryou:

Oh, good Lord. A stalker. :eek:

Stalker???

Oh no - I never had one of those before...

CAL doh!

CAL,

We talked about posts like this. I take it you didn't give any merit to our conversation.

Jim

did you give any merit to my side at all???

I know you can read and follow the sequence of what happened first, who said what first, etc.

CAL

Yes, I gave a lot merit to your side. There's is such a thing as not borrowing trouble. Let it go my friend.

CAL,

Jim

I hang on your every word...if that helps :foryou:

Oh, good Lord. A stalker. :eek:

Well I do want to see you in a hat. :baiting:

CAL,

Jim

I know you can read and follow the sequence of what happened first, who said what first, etc.

CAL

Yes, I gave a lot merit to your side. There's is such a thing as not borrowing trouble. Let it go my friend.

I think I already have the problem taken care of.

CAL :tonofbricks:

CAL,

Jim

CAL

No. All you've done is start another thread to deal with a perceived slight that no one else cares about that will devolve into people asking to be part of the list. I'm assuming that Doc's advice was to not solicit heaps of unwanted slams by not opening non-sensical and unnecessary threads like this one. If so, great advice DW. Unfortunately, it was not heeded.

CAL,

Jim

CAL

No. All you've done is start another thread to deal with a perceived slight that no one else cares about that will devolve into people asking to be part of the list. I'm assuming that Doc's advice was to not solicit heaps of unwanted slams by not opening non-sensical and unnecessary threads like this one. If so, great advice DW. Unfortunately, it was not heeded.

Please don't bait him.pray.gif

CAL,

Jim

You talk to other people besides me!!! (shrug)

Yes, but you are still my favorite. :foryou:

:mad:

I have more than one favorite. :gossip:

CAL,

Jim

:cloud9:

CAL,

Jim

Don't read too much into that. :gossip:

CAL,

Jim

Don't read too much into that. :gossip:
Change your avatar :busy:

CAL,

Jim

Yes, but which one is your BFF?