• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! MLJ Publishing and Golden Age Archie only!
22 22

3,914 posts in this topic

On 12/17/2022 at 1:02 AM, RedGiant said:

The past few months I've had a lot of fun trying to complete the full Blue Ribbon run, only 4 more issues to go.  

blueribbon3.thumb.jpg.8288b35cbaecf4b475a64e749cc35c63.jpg

Amazing feat! The fact that you were able to snag the Horsemen cover (one of the most difficult and desired) is notable. 

#14 is a toughie, as is #20? (Red head with hooded menace cover). Last issue I used to see more plentiful, but not anymore. Being held I guess. 

#9 will come up, book being more appreciated now. 

Good luck, hopefully in 2023 you'll close it out buddy! :wishluck:

On 12/17/2022 at 8:02 AM, sagii said:

Amazing feat! The fact that you were able to snag the Horsemen cover (one of the most difficult and desired) is notable. 

#14 is a toughie, as is #20? (Red head with hooded menace cover). Last issue I used to see more plentiful, but not anymore. Being held I guess. 

#9 will come up, book being more appreciated now. 

Good luck, hopefully in 2023 you'll close it out buddy! :wishluck:

Thank you Corey. Maybe by 2030 I’ll have a set that rivals yours😃🤞

On 3/12/2023 at 12:53 AM, RareHighGrade said:

I'm not sure what you mean by "early" ...

I'd say you've got it!  Basically the first few years of the title before Archie took over completely. I particularly love the #20s-30s part of the run... such a funny mix of those garish violent war/superhero covers and lovable goofball Archie hiding within.