• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bronze-Age Spideys
12 12

1,660 posts in this topic

Worldsbest that #135 is one of my favorite spidey covers.

Congrats, i`ve got to get a nice copy of that one myself.

I`ve been a slacker when it comes to my bronze age spideys,i`m going to make a list for san diego in july.

Thanks! And good luck in San Diego. I haven't been to San Diego yet but one day...

You know, I was just wondering earlier today whether or not all of the retconning that has taken place in the modern comic "history" will have an adverse effect on the significance of books like ASM 121 and ASM 122 who derive their "collectability" from the plotline as opposed to ASM 129 which is a concrete 1st appearance?

hm

Anyhow, love that set. Of all my Spidey keys, they're probably some of the only ones I wouldn't want signed just because I wouldn't want the covers altered in any way.

ASM 100, however, is top on my list to have signed by JRSR when I go to Baltimore this fall! :headbang: