• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bronze-Age Spideys
12 12

1,662 posts in this topic

Frank, please don't misinterpret this post, however, since I am forced to look at your tattooed chest in your signature line, it has raised the following question.

Why do you not have any nipples?

One, I think the picture is of his back.

Two, could this thread possibly get any more derailed?

[That is a rhetorical qustion, not a challenge to post something even more off topic than a man's lack of nipples :insane:]

That is not his back. :gossip:

:sorry:

lol If i could get half back of what i blew on the Bronze age set i would consider it!

No way I'd sell my set for that little. I'd be hard pressed to sell my My Love #25 for that much. You either spent waaaaay too much or need to rethink your priorities. BTW, now that NJ doesn't have a death penalty any more I might just have to pay you a visit and we can party.

lol If i could get half back of what i blew on the Bronze age set i would consider it!

No way I'd sell my set for that little. I'd be hard pressed to sell my My Love #25 for that much. You either spent waaaaay too much or need to rethink your priorities. BTW, now that NJ doesn't have a death penalty any more I might just have to pay you a visit and we can party.

Is My Love #25 that rare? Do you have a scan?

I spent alot of cash on the Bronze age set. I am sure it was too much!!! Come on up...You can teach me how to kill...i meant resrain people. :devil: I can hook you up with my Tattoo artist...Go back to Texas like a convict! :headbang:

Is My Love #25 that rare? Do you have a scan?

My Love #25 was the last comic i needed for my Bronze age set. So it was rare to me at that time. The cover is like all My Love comics....Over the top cheese!!! :headbang:

lol Silly me for thinking the 9.6s were impressive! Very, very nice books WB!

I just realized that we don't have an actual thread (until now) dedicated towards general Bronze Age Spideys. Good call with putting this thread up!

lol Silly me for thinking the 9.6s were impressive! Very, very nice books WB!

Well, I don't want to come off as a 9.8 snob. I do have some very nice 9.6s. I like it when i can find a copy that looks like a 9.8 but costs about 1/3 or 1/4 as much.

The 9.9 was a rare opportunity so I snagged it.

I am working on a deal right now for some sweet bronze Spideys that I hope to get next month but that will probably be it for a while. My comic budget is pretty much at zero for a while.

I am working on a deal right now for some sweet bronze Spideys that I hope to get next month but that will probably be it for a while. My comic budget is pretty much at zero for a while.

lol Though I suspect our budgets normally look a bit different at full-strength, I hear you. Which Spideys are you picking up?

lol Though I suspect our budgets normally look a bit different at full-strength, I hear you. Which Spideys are you picking up?

134, 135, 136, 137, 147, 148, 149, 168, 186, 187, 189, 191 & 197.

And as for you Dr. Watson. I do have a nice ungraded 129. One of my goals for 2008 is to get it graded and I'll post it here when I do. It is a nice NM+/NM/M book but it has some distributor overspray - not sure how much that will knock it down.