• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bronze-Age Spideys
12 12

1,666 posts in this topic

The pic is there

I just see a red X. I see in the silver thread you are having the same issue. Not sure how it works that you can see them but others can't.

I also posted the two comics in the "Comic General" under "This week in your collection"

can you see it there?

I already got a post from someone saying they could see my scans.

Let me know,

John

Can't see it either. It's coming back, "Page Not Found".

Well after years I've almost finished my Amazing Spiderman 101 - 425 run all near mint raw, it is time to start my 100 down run. These will all be graded 9.0 or better.

This is my first purchase a few days ago

PACIFIC COAST PED

ASM98.jpg

Edited by jacks2start

Well after years I've almost finished my Amazing Spiderman 101 - 425 run all near mint raw, it is time to start my 100 down run. These will all be graded 9.0 or better.

PACIFIC COAST PED

ASM98.jpg

Very nice colors. Great way to start your 100 down run. (thumbs u

PACIFIC COAST PED

ASM98.jpg

Very nice colors. Great way to start your 100 down run. (thumbs u

Great start, even though you did outbid me on that item! :applause:

I was hoping to win that one at a bargain price, but no such luck. Very nice book.

PACIFIC COAST PED

ASM98.jpg

Nice comic! :applause:

Stupid sticker. meh

PACIFIC COAST PED

Stupid sticker. meh

That is a beautiful copy. I need to upgrade my copy one day.

Does it bother anyone else as much as me that Gil Kane left the spider off of Spider-Man's back?

Of all the Spidey issues out there, I can't think of another that has Spider-Man drawn so incorrectly.

PACIFIC COAST PED

ASM98.jpg

Stupid sticker. meh

I actually like the sticker (thumbs u

PACIFIC COAST PED

Stupid sticker. meh

Does it bother anyone else as much as me that Gil Kane left the spider off of Spider-Man's back?

Of all the Spidey issues out there, I can't think of another that has Spider-Man drawn so incorrectly.

UM...Go take a look at Kirby's rendition on Strange Tales Annual #2 and let me know what you think ;)

PACIFIC COAST PED

Stupid sticker. meh

UM...Go take a look at Kirby's rendition on Strange Tales Annual #2 and let me know what you think ;)

Ok, no spider on the front of the costume, the eyes are small, and just overall poorly drawn on that Strange Tales Annual #2. I never thought Kirby could draw Spider-Man though. Gil Kane actually didn't do a bad job, and looked very good when teamed with Romita.

PACIFIC COAST PED

Stupid sticker. meh

Ok, no spider on the front of the costume, the eyes are small, and just overall poorly drawn on that Strange Tales Annual #2. I never thought Kirby could draw Spider-Man though. Gil Kane actually didn't do a bad job, and looked very good when teamed with Romita.

Avengers 11 is pretty crappy too.