• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Year End Sale For Board Members!!

82 posts in this topic

Hello Everyone,

We are going to be having our year-end sale on our website but thought lets have it here first. The response to our Gerber sale was phenomenal so you will see some of those items back here as well. We have a lot of comic supplies with special pricing for you. We also have a lot of sportscard and toploaders at special pricing. If anyone is interested in that please PM me. We will be adding more and more products over the next week so please keep on checking this thread for great bargains.

There is a $25.00 minimum order plus shipping. Please note that all the items we list are in stock and ready to be shipped. We will update the thread when we are out of stock of a particular item as well. Thank you all again for welcoming us to the boards here and we hope your holiday season is great and your new year brings about all your goals and dreams.

Jeff and Charles

Ok, let s get started:

Mylite2's (50 per pack)

700M2-$7.50 per pack

775M2-$8.00

800M2-$8.50

825M2-$8.50

1013M2-$15.00 (Playboy Magazine)

1313M2-$18.00 (Records)

Full-Backs (50 per pack)675FB-$7.00 per pack

778FB-$8.50

Half-Backs (100 per pack)

675HB-$6.50 per pack

750HB-$7.00

758HB-$7.50

778HB-$8.00

Archives (50 per pack)

825R-$15.00 per pack

5 CGC Boxes for $20.00=$4.00 per box

****Please note we will be adding more Gerber products within the next week. Our shipment is due Tuesday. When it is in our warehouse ready to be shipped, we will post it up here.

PolyBags (1000 per case)

Current=$18.00 per case ( 6 7/8 x 10 1/2, 2 inch flap)

Modern=$18.00 (7x10 1/2 with 2 inch Flap)

Silver= $18.00 (7 1/4 x 10 1/2 with 2 inch flap)

Silver Flip-N-Stick=$19.50 (Resealable 7 1/4 x 10 1/2 with 2 inch flap)

Golden $19.50 per case (8x10 1/2 with 2 inch flap)

Keep checking this thread for more items being listed. Thanks everyone!!

Jeff and Charles

:news: Just added: Magazine Boxes and Short Boxes for $1.50 a piece. Please minimum 10 boxes. You can mix and match if you like.

:news: Just added: Comic dividers--2 for $1.00

775M2's are the silver gold. Thanks.

Are you also selling fullbacks to fit the S/G M2s?

Ditto, not sure whats what with the HB and FB

The 750HB and 750FB fit the 775M2's. We should have them in on Tuesday.

Also, im checking on the measurements of our short boxes for you.

Jeff

Just a suggestion:

Maybe you could have a special shipping option of what you can get into a priority flat rate box? The shipping is the killer on these.

Well it all depends. Some people want a pack of this and a pack of that, then to really throw me for a loop some one may want a CGC box. This is the reason we urge people either through here or our website to contact us for a price quote. We try to consolidate packs, cases, or whatever to save you on shipping. If we were to just throw a label on every case we sold the shipping would be tremendous. But, when we take 5 cases of something and put into one box the cost for shipping goes down and the price per piece goes down as well. Hope this helps,

Jeff

I can vouch for Jeff on this point. I had 2 orders and neither had really high shipping. They'll work with you on your order. Just PM what you're interested in and get a quote.

Mike

Just a heads up. I will keep updating the first thread as long as it keeps allowing me to edit it. Then i will posted more items up throughout this thread so keep checking in. Thanks to everyone who has participated in this sale thus far.

Jeff