• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Grail ACQUIRED!

59 posts in this topic

From one ASM collector to another, congrats man. (thumbs u

It's much nicer than my imaginary copy.

Congratulations ! Always sweet to get one of the uber-keys. Next stop AF#15 ?

Eventually yes, but that one's a long way off from now.

And King- I paid a fair price for it, not quite as low as you guessed, but still fair considering this is an Amazing Spider-Man #1!!! :cloud9: . What really took me by surprise was how well this presents for a 1.0 as it really looks like a candidate for a 1.5. If someone grades a comic a 1.0, I expect to see 1/10 of the cover missing, uber-foxing that has resulted in much of the cover art being unappreciable, or something that drastic to warrant a grade on that level. This isn't quite at that level, so I kinda feel like I'm buying a 1.5 for the price of a 1.0. Kinda hard to pass on that.

I'm still in a minor state of shock that I'm going to be reeling this big fish in! :o I just hope my wife isn't there when I open the package. I'm afraid she'll lose all respect for me when I start hugging the slab and dancing around the house. :insane:

After months of searching for the right copy, I'm happy to announce that I found one of my big grails! It will be a few months before I finally have it in hand, but a BIG thanks to Andrew (Black00SS) for both giving me a great deal on his undercopy and waiting a little while for me. (thumbs u

DSC00604.jpg

:acclaim::banana::cloud9::acclaim::banana::cloud9::acclaim::banana::cloud9::acclaim::banana::cloud9::acclaim::banana::cloud9:

\

Congrats!

That is a book I need also.That and af 15 .

Looks very presentable for a 1.

After months of searching for the right copy, I'm happy to announce that I found one of my big grails! It will be a few months before I finally have it in hand, but a BIG thanks to Andrew (Black00SS) for both giving me a great deal on his undercopy and waiting a little while for me. (thumbs u

DSC00604.jpg

:acclaim::banana::cloud9::acclaim::banana::cloud9::acclaim::banana::cloud9::acclaim::banana::cloud9::acclaim::banana::cloud9:

A great book in any grade! Congratulations Mac Man! :applause:

Andy