• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marvel & DC Holiday Specials!

308 posts in this topic

Not this evening, finer sir, though I stumbled across something for you that I'll be in touch about tomorrow...
:ohm

:gossip: be careful of the inappropriate "touch" , James......., :gossip:

I am well prepared for that. I have been working out and taking Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. I don't think he'll be able to touch me in that way. :sick:

:gossip: yeah...., but when he slips you a few rare HG romance books, the endorphin rush will make you lose all track of space and time, and the next thing you know....., well....., :blush:

Sounds like you speak from experience. hm

:blush:

Comics help you find your happy place.

:gossip: Andrew was punishing me for someone else's sins before he started scanning tonight....., and I kinda' liked it......, :devil:

Not this evening, finer sir, though I stumbled across something for you that I'll be in touch about tomorrow...

I am well prepared for that. I have been working out and taking Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. I don't think he'll be able to touch me in that way. :sick:

:gossip: yeah...., but when he slips you a few rare HG romance books, the endorphin rush will make you lose all track of space and time, and the next thing you know....., well....., :blush:

:gossip: Andrew was punishing me for someone else's sins before he started scanning tonight....., and I kinda' liked it......, :devil:

It was quite embarassing, I ended up spanking the wrong lizard! :blush:

It was quite embarassing, I ended up spanking the wrong lizard! :blush:

Well........., in retrospect......, maybe it turned out to be the right one......, :grin:

All :takeit: have been noted on my end, I will try to update the thread posts tonight but if not will be back tomorrow with more items for this thread!

Amazing Spider-Man #99 F+ $14

asm99.jpg

:takeit:

Curses! Once again my timezone is my enemy! lol

Well, with this one and the #9 I know who to PM if I ever come to my senses and sell my collection. :baiting:

Not to worry. I still managed to spend all my money by contacting GACollectibles by PM, whereupon he casually wafted comics under my nose until I gave him my bank details (thumbs u

All :takeit: have been noted on my end, I will try to update the thread posts tonight but if not will be back tomorrow with more items for this thread!

So no new items tonight? Then I can stand down........,

GA still hasn't touched me yet. Still waiting for what he has for me. hm

Careful what you ask for....., yay2.gif

I take it Hulk 110 is gone with the wind. :(