• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD - post pre-sale announcements
35 35

5,896 posts in this topic

All Marvel sale in copper/‘modern around 8pm eastern - WEDNESDAY November 10.

stop on by, maybe 1.5 long boxes of raws and a 25 slabs?

Hello again, my fellow board members!!! (worship)

This may seem like an odd thing to do, but I have decided to have a small Thanksgiving week sale on my CGC slabs.  How about 10% off the listed price?? (thumbsu

The sale starts today and will continue until November 28th…ending at 10pm Eastern time (easier for people to remember than Mountain time. Lol).  Slabs that are ‘or best offer’ listings are not included, but I may be more open-minded on offers during this sales event. :shy:

All slab listings start on page 91 (thread link below) and end on page 100.  The update on page 91 is still good info, as well as selling rules scattered throughout the thread.  This sale does NOT apply to raw comics. (tsk) 🤣

Feel free to PM me with any questions once in the thread, concerning any of the slab listings.  I hope everyone enjoys their holiday week!!! :foryou: :banana:

On 11/20/2021 at 11:49 AM, Galen130 said:

Hello again, my fellow board members!!! (worship)

This may seem like an odd thing to do, but I have decided to have a small Thanksgiving week sale on my CGC slabs.  How about 10% off the listed price?? (thumbsu

The sale starts today and will continue until November 28th…ending at 10pm Eastern time (easier for people to remember than Mountain time. Lol).  Slabs that are ‘or best offer’ listings are not included, but I may be more open-minded on offers during this sales event. :shy:

All slab listings start on page 91 (thread link below) and end on page 100.  The update on page 91 is still good info, as well as selling rules scattered throughout the thread.  This sale does NOT apply to raw comics. (tsk) 🤣

Feel free to PM me with any questions once in the thread, concerning any of the slab listings.  I hope everyone enjoys their holiday week!!! :foryou: :banana:

Sorry, all!!!  The update is on page 90, not 91.  My bad!!! :facepalm: doh!

VaComicon SALES THREAD will open up either later tonight (11/22) or tomorrow A.M. (11/23). Items included will be a few dozen SA Marvels, some GA, and a few other goodies. Several different genres will be represented, GGA , Romance, Horror, War, Sci-Fi and more. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

119_5343.JPG

I am having a small Black Friday sale all day today in my Copper Modern sales thread. I am taking previously unsold items and smacking them upside the head with the Black Friday boot! I have about 5-10 items up now and each time one sells I will replace it with two more. $15 now $10, $25 now $10, $6 now $2, that type of thing.

Have a great day everyone!

Okay, Black Friday went well but lots of quality left. So until thread closes on Monday I am doing all items $12 or under are Buy 1 Get 1 free. It's been great fun all month (boy did it start slow, I was worried there I will admit), so thanks everyone! 

On 12/1/2021 at 9:41 AM, Dale Roberts said:

It's almost that time. Dale Roberts Comics Holiday sale is coming.:banana:

I am planning on listing books on this coming Sunday night December 5th. Despite Covid, I've had an amazing buying year, perhaps my best ever, and I have been stashing books away since April. Looks like I've got somewhere around 8 mag boxes which will be offered during the sale, and I'll probably be adding a few things to it. I'll post a few preview pics later in the week. 

Will be a little different this year as C2E2 falls the next weekend December 10-12, so I won't be listing in that time. But as always, the sale will last through December into January!

:banana:

I am planning on listing books on this coming Sunday night December 5th. Despite Covid, I've had an amazing buying year, perhaps my best ever, and I have been stashing books away since April. Looks like I've got somewhere around 8 mag boxes which will be offered during the sale, and I'll probably be adding a few things to it. I'll post a few preview pics later in the week. 

Will be a little different this year as C2E2 falls the next weekend December 10-12, so I won't be listing in that time. But as always, the sale will last through December into January!

:whee:

Gives me time to practice my F5 speed and :takeit: posting time. 

On 12/1/2021 at 8:41 AM, Dale Roberts said:

Already!! Time has flown so fast!

On 12/1/2021 at 10:08 AM, X_Phile said:

Gives me time to practice my F5 speed and :takeit: posting time. 

Last year I seemed to have a great connection compared to you Luddites. I got whatever I wanted pretty much. I think I hit about a dozen books, I was actually looking at the PM invoice the other day to see what grade Dale gave a book I bought (not for complaints, because I trust his more than mine assuming I kept it groovy and all).

So, yeah, consider the gauntlet thrown. I got a warchest too. :sumo:

***PULP SALE SUNDAY!!!***

I will be hosting a pulp only sales thread on Sunday evening at 5pm PST. The sale will have many pulps that are duplicates or don't fit my collection, but are by no means non desirables. This will be a thread chalk full of desirable pulps in good condition or better, with highly desirable subject matter and board favorable pricing. See you there!!!

Feel free to PM me with wantlists, and I'll see if I can oblige. 

BBC: Part II

The BBC thread will re-open in the Mixed Forum for the second leg this coming Friday (Dec.10) with another 150+ high grade books. There will be 3 separate posting sessions:

• Friday, Dec. 10, starting @ 1:00pm 1:45pm EST. (app. 50 books)
  • Saturday, Dec. 11, starting @ 9:00am EST. (app. 50 books)
  • Sunday, Dec. 12, starting @ 10:00am EST (whatever is left, 50+)

The thread will stay open until Monday, Dec. 13, closing @ 9:00pm EST.  Books claimed in this thread will NOT be shipped UNTIL the week of Jan. 3-7, 2022.

Thread link, the collection's backstory, is here:

Hope to see you there!

Edited by BuscemasAvengers

Another round of Buzzy collection books (mostly 1950s/60s DCs) will start up Friday Dec 10 2pm EST.  There will be a couple of lots first then I will be getting into the single issues, titles that are prepped range from Buzzy through Detective Comicsfor this week and I will have more next week.