• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD - post pre-sale announcements
35 35

5,905 posts in this topic

Hoping to draw more money out of you....

or

because I'm a busy guy....

You choose the reason

I'll pack em tonight for you.....

Its easy, sell me what I am looking for ;)

[quote name=THE_ ^^ BEYONDER]Decided to sell off about 90% of my raw collection(Mostly Bronze/Copper). Probably get started Sunday morning. (thumbs u

Canadian price covers.

:baiting:

I've been seperating them out as I go through my boxes ;)

^^

[quote name=THE_ ^^ BEYONDER]Decided to sell off about 90% of my raw collection(Mostly Bronze/Copper). Probably get started Sunday morning. (thumbs u

Canadian price covers.

:baiting:

I've been seperating them out as I go through my boxes ;)

^^

Find me more filth :baiting:

Just seeing if poeple would be interested in long boxes of books I'm thinking of listing them here on the board ( U.S. only) before sending them to feebay. hm

Most books are in bags & boards - some just bags - some uncovered but still in great condition.

Boxes (not all ) vary in years from late 60's - 70's - 80's - 90's (yes these dreks) and stuff up to this past year. :baiting:

I have about 25 of these and need to make room for more books coming in as well as making space in my comic room to move. :baiting:

What does the board think ??? I'm also willing to list every book in each box but scans would have to be upon request.

Any thought or comments would be helpful.

Thanks,