• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD - post pre-sale announcements
35 35

5,906 posts in this topic

Not to compete with the VCC I'll have a little sales thread on Monday.

Nothing grand like the CGC 9.4 Hulk annual 1 from my last thread.

Just some low grade SA/early BA readers.

And some dolls for greggy to play with. :cloud9:

:popcorn:

Not to compete with the VCC I'll have a little sales thread on Monday.

Nothing grand like the CGC 9.4 Hulk annual 1 from my last thread.

Just some low grade SA/early BA readers.

And some dolls for greggy to play with. :cloud9:

How low is low?

Postponed till tomorrow or Wednesday.

I should have known.

Mondays are murder.

:eek:

*ahem* Its 10 PM Aces I've finally got money thats burning a hole in my pocket (or rather, my PayPal account) and you are no where to be found.

Hello I hope this is the right place to ask this. I am kind new here and was wondering if you are allowed to sell modern books here.I am getting rid of alot of my modern comics and going to silver and bronze age.Thanks Randy

Sadly, I have to raise money to pay for a family situation. So, I'm going to be selling off quite a number of comics from my 40 year collection. I will be posting in a thread in the sales forum later today as I complete scans. I know that I'm new here, but I've been selling on eBay for about 10 years with very high ratings. As a thank you to forum members who will be helping out, I will include free insurance on all purchases and free shipping if you buy $100 or more of my comics.

Thanks in advance,

MemorezGuy

p.s. Look for the thread titled "Memorez for Sale" later today.

ALSO: I have nearly 20K comics running from 1940 through 1996. If you have specific titles, issues you are interested in, PLEASE send me your wish list via direct PM. I'll respond promptly.

I will be having an Iron Man and Tales Of Suspense Sale. Several comics will be offered tonight, and if they do not sell at the listed price, the price will be dropped several times this evening until I get sleepy. If it works well, I will continue listing some each evening until I've sold them all.

Issues tonight include Iron Man 2, 28, 34, 65, 99, 100. Maybe some others depending how it goes.

Because I'm bored out of my skull and need something to do, I'm thinking about offering some comics from my collection later today or tomorrow. They will be a mix of late-Silver/Bronze Age raw and slabs. Truth be told, I'm not sure what I'm going to sell yet but recommendations are encouraged so I don't waste too much time...

Jim

Edited by awe4one

How about some regular ole' run of the mill CGC'ed ~ ASM's. (shrug)

#22 - 8.5 or better!

#82 - 9.0 or better,

#106, 109, 120, 131, 135, 137, 139, 140 (can add my other hole fillers) - 9.0 or better.

Also hunting #232 & 248 in 9.6 or 9.8 ?

Thanks, (thumbs u

Eddie