• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD - post pre-sale announcements
35 35

5,896 posts in this topic

Hello, gang!!  I already have an ongoing sales thread in Copper/Modern, but I will have an auction this weekend for a CGC slab of my choosing that is already listed for sale.

This is to celebrate over 100K views for my thread, and it will start sometime Friday and end sometime Sunday.  I will post updates in my thread, and here as well...if I remember. lol. You will find my thread on the first page of the Modern selling forum.  Hope to see you there!! (worship)(thumbsu

On 5/12/2021 at 10:12 AM, Galen130 said:

Hello, gang!!  I already have an ongoing sales thread in Copper/Modern, but I will have an auction this weekend for a CGC slab of my choosing that is already listed for sale.

This is to celebrate over 100K views for my thread, and it will start sometime Friday and end sometime Sunday.  I will post updates in my thread, and here as well...if I remember. lol. You will find my thread on the first page of the Modern selling forum.  Hope to see you there!! (worship)(thumbsu

:news:

I have decided which slab to auction off starting tomorrow, May 14th.  I'm going to keep that info to myself until early tomorrow afternoon...unless boardies start yelling at me to share the wealth. lol  The auction will start at 6pm MST tomorrow, and will end Sunday, May 16th, at 6pm MST.  I will reiterate all of this in the listing.  I will have the auction set up and ready to go by late morning, early afternoon...in case I decide to list some more raws in the thread.  Keep in mind, this auction is occurring in my current Modern sales thread where it will be posted on the last page (whatever that may be).  Please click the link below to get there quickly, if you're not already familiar with my thread.  Thanks again and I hope to see folks there!!!  This is my first auction, to test the waters.  I hope it proves to be entertaining. (thumbsu

Edited by Galen130

20 hours ago, Galen130 said:

I have decided which slab to auction off starting tomorrow, May 14th.  I'm going to keep that info to myself until early tomorrow afternoon...unless boardies start yelling at me to share the wealth. lol  The auction will start at 6pm MST tomorrow, and will end Sunday, May 16th, at 6pm MST.  I will reiterate all of this in the listing.  I will have the auction set up and ready to go by late morning, early afternoon...in case I decide to list some more raws in the thread.  Keep in mind, this auction is occurring in my current Modern sales thread where it will be posted on the last page (whatever that may be).  Please click the link below to get there quickly, if you're not already familiar with my thread.  Thanks again and I hope to see folks there!!!  This is my first auction, to test the waters.  I hope it proves to be entertaining. (thumbsu

Auction listing is up and ready to go...please use the link from the above 'quote' for quick access.  I've done my best the last couple days to keep folks updated, so if you're just now seeing this...(shrug)

Here is the item to be auctioned this weekend.  Auction starts at 6PM MST today, May 14th:

20210514_104621.jpg

How about another auction??!!  That's right, another auction because my first one was a moderate success....as well as entertaining. lol  I need to make room for more SA/BA/CA slabs, which will happen sometime in the near future.  Here is the CGC slab I will be auctioning off starting this Friday, May 21st.  This time, it will start at 7PM Mountain, and end at 7PM Mountain on Sunday, May 23rd.  I will update my announcement, and my thread, by Friday morning.  Hope to see you there!!! :banana:

20210118_160339.thumb.jpg.41d193ca4947c788ccaf6e930fa057ed.jpg

Hey, guess what?  I'm going to put another CGC slab up for auction IMMEDIATELY after my current auction ends at 7pm MST tonight!!!  That's right!!  This time, it will be a CGC Signature Series comic, Amazing Spider-Man #2, JScottCampbell.com variant!!!  This auction will last two days as well...look for the listing on page 73/74 of my Modern sales thread.  I will start this auction one hour later...at 8pm MST tonight, and it will run until 8pm MST on May 25th.  Why, you ask?  Why not?! Hope to see you there!!! :banana:

20210523_163457.jpg

2 hours ago, Galen130 said:

Hey, guess what?  I'm going to put another CGC slab up for auction IMMEDIATELY after my current auction ends at 7pm MST tonight!!!  That's right!!  This time, it will be a CGC Signature Series comic, Amazing Spider-Man #2, JScottCampbell.com variant!!!  This auction will last two days as well...look for the listing on page 73/74 of my Modern sales thread.  I will start this auction one hour later...at 8pm MST tonight, and it will run until 8pm MST on May 25th.  Why, you ask?  Why not?! Hope to see you there!!! :banana:

20210523_163457.jpg

Listing posted in my Modern thread, page 74.  Starts tonight at 8pm Mountain time. :banana: