• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD - post pre-sale announcements
35 35

5,905 posts in this topic

Hey all!!!  I have found another collection that I think it’s time to part with…Ghost Rider action figures!!!  I will be posting these this week, permanently, in my Miscellaneous thread where my comic-related trading cards are.  It seemed like the right place for them.

After I do a bit of thread cleanup, the listings will start on page 8 or 9…maybe even today.

Hope to see you there!!! (thumbsu(worship)

I have been planning to make an all Thor thread in G/S/B and perhaps an all Savage Dragon thread in Copper/Modern and am mostly ready to do so. So hopefully this weekend we will see the debut of at least of these threads, Thor should have most issues from 200-350 when I would switch to C/M for the next 100 or so issues of the title. Savage Dragon would go have most issues from 90-115 or so and some earlier ones as well. Anyway, if that interests you keep an eye out. I don't seem to be having much luck selling here compared to years past but it is a good place to organize and stage things if nothing else. (shrug)

Have a great Friday people.

Hey gang!!  I’m sure some of you are feeling the pressures of higher expenses lately and funds may be harder to come by for those books you really want.  I know I, myself, am in this boat.  Sooooo…how about a sort of low price, low/mid-grade drek sale??:banana:

Some stuff you will have seen before, i.e. minor SA/BA keys, Charlton Comics, etc. from my last GA/SA/BA thread.  I’ll be adding some Charlton, Dell/Gold Key, Atlas/Seaboard, DC, and Marvel stuff…mostly low grade.  There are a couple of gems as well, depending on your tastes.  Nothing older than 1960 (I think).  Also, I still have a few small lots/runs of comics for sale, i.e. Incredible Hulk, Uncanny X-Men, and Marvel Fanfare.

There’s some drek going into this thread, but most are complete and readable.  And cheap!!!  I’ll be starting the thread today…shouldn’t take longer than a week to list everything (I hope).  Have a great weekend and stay cool!!! ❄️☃️

Edited by Galen130

On 7/22/2022 at 8:47 AM, Galen130 said:

Hey gang!!  I’m sure some of you are feeling the pressures of higher expenses lately and funds may be harder to come by for those books you really want.  I know I, myself, am in this boat.  Sooooo…how about a sort of low price, low/mid-grade drek sale??:banana:

Some stuff you will have seen before, i.e. minor SA/BA keys, Charlton Comics, etc. from my last GA/SA/BA thread.  I’ll be adding some Charlton, Dell/Gold Key, Atlas/Seaboard, DC, and Marvel stuff…mostly low grade.  There are a couple of gems as well, depending on your tastes.  Nothing older than 1960 (I think).  Also, I still have a few small lots/runs of comics for sale, i.e. Incredible Hulk, Uncanny X-Men, and Marvel Fanfare.

There’s some drek going into this thread, but most are complete and readable.  And cheap!!!  I’ll be starting the thread today…shouldn’t take longer than a week to list everything (I hope).  Have a great weekend and stay cool!!! ❄️☃️

Not to beat a dead horse here, but I'll be finishing my sales thread today or Tuesday.  See the link below. Come on by and find some cheap drek!!! (thumbsu

:deadhorse:

Edited by Galen130

Another round of Buzzy books starts tomorrow at 3pm EST and will include

Superman’s Girlfriend Lois Lan3
Superman’s Pal Jimmy Olsen
Wonder Woman (just a few)
Tomahawk
Tales of the Unexpected
Worlds Finest

and more!

It's been a minute since I ran a sales thread.

Tell me, are you all still into high grade silver age raw marvel books or is that a thing of the past? 

Mid to low grade keys that are not encased in plastic still appealing or has the hobby given way to digital comics as everyone predicted?

Have a huge stack, need to know if I should scan or not, so post your replies. 

On 8/8/2022 at 3:22 PM, asteroid-comix said:

It's been a minute since I ran a sales thread.

Tell me, are you all still into high grade silver age raw marvel books or is that a thing of the past? 

Mid to low grade keys that are not encased in plastic still appealing or has the hobby given way to digital comics as everyone predicted?

Have a huge stack, need to know if I should scan or not, so post your replies. 

Mm hmm.

Most strongly.

Hello again, all!!! :hi:

Again, I'm going to list all the CGC slabs I have that I'd like to part with...mostly Moderns with a few Silver.  Because I have three active sales threads in three different forums, I'm going to start listing these in my Miscellaneous thread.  This thread is originally there to sell comic-related cards and toys, but at least one of my other threads is being actively perused by folks looking to buy some of my comics...meaning I'm going to leave that/those threads alone for a little while.  It makes sense to drop these listings into the Misc. thread. hm

These slabs I'm listing are pretty much the same stuff I've listed in the past...nothing new because I don't submit comics anymore.  I'll be adjusting prices based on GPA/eBay sales, but without the speculation for any eBay sales I see.  I don't believe in that nonsense. (thumbsu

I'm making this announcement here because the title of this thread can no longer be edited by me.  The slabs won't stay in the thread...I'd prefer to put them where they belong sometime down the road.  I'm starting today, August 12th.  The listings will start on page 10 of the thread posted below, as well as a thread update and recap (for slabs only)

Enjoy your weekend, and stay cool...if you can. (worship)

Already have a thread going on and hoping to have these back possibly Saturday or early next week for sale..

Amazing Adventures #12

Amazing Adventures #13

Amazing Adventures #14

Amazing Adventures #15

Amazing Adventures #16

Amazing Adventures #17

Avengers #18

Avengers #42

Avengers #61

Avengers #62

Avengers #63

Avengers #64

Captain America #104

Captain America #107

Captain America #113

Captain America #122

Captain America #124

Captain America #126

Captain America #129

Captain America #130

Destroyer Duck #1

This Magazine is Haunted #9

Strange Tales #153

Strange Tales #156

Strange Tales #167

Tales of Suspense #83

Tales of Suspense #89

Mysteries #3

X-men #53

X-men #54

X-men #56

X-men #100

I have every intention of creating two threads, one for Copper /Modern and another for Peanuts.

Incredible Hulk 441 CGC 9.8 WP

Vigilante 1 CGC 9.8 WP

Vigilante 36 CGC 9.8 WP

Scud 1 CGC 9.6 WP

Animal Man 1 CGC 9.8 WP

Animal Man 1 CGC 9.8 WP

What if? 40 CGC 9.8 WP

Amazing Spider-Man 362 CGC 9.8 WP

Amazing Spider-Man 363 CGC 9.8 WP

Samuree Vol 2 1 CGC 9.8 WP

Ronin 1 CGC 9.6 WP

Ronin 2 CGC 9.6 WP

Ronin 3 CGC 9.6 WP

Ronin 5 CGC 9.6 WP

Superboy 143 9.4 OWW

Peanuts 8 7.5 WP

Peanuts 8 9.0 OWW

Peanuts 1 GK 6.0 OWW

Four Color 878 6.0 OWW

Tip Top Comics 186 3.5 C-OW

Tip Top Comics 213 9.0

Tip Top Comics 214 8.5

Tip Top Comics 220 9.4

Tip Top Comics 221 9.6

Tip Top Comics 222 9.0

Tip Top Comics 223 9.0

Tip Top Comics 224 8.5

On 8/14/2022 at 12:39 PM, dover said:

I have every intention of creating two threads, one for Copper /Modern and another for Peanuts.

Incredible Hulk 441 CGC 9.8 WP

Vigilante 1 CGC 9.8 WP

Vigilante 36 CGC 9.8 WP

Scud 1 CGC 9.6 WP

Animal Man 1 CGC 9.8 WP

Animal Man 1 CGC 9.8 WP

What if? 40 CGC 9.8 WP

Ronin 1 CGC 9.6 WP

Ronin 2 CGC 9.6 WP

Ronin 3 CGC 9.6 WP

Ronin 5 CGC 9.6 WP

Superboy 143 9.4 OWW

Peanuts 8 7.5 WP

Peanuts 8 9.0 OWW

Peanuts 1 GK 6.0 OWW

Four Color 878 6.0 OWW

Tip Top Comics 186 3.5 C-OW

Tip Top Comics 213 9.0

Tip Top Comics 214 8.5

Tip Top Comics 220 9.4

Tip Top Comics 221 9.6

Tip Top Comics 222 9.0

Tip Top Comics 223 9.0

Tip Top Comics 224 8.5

When tho

Banner is getting angry, it is only a matter of time before he hulks out. I should have most issues from about issue 220 - 300, and then not sure if I will include the crossroads storyline.

9AE39C75-78DF-43EF-B010-1A813E593E3E.thu

06A5D324-7202-409D-93A3-FF5CE29E26B8.thu

I will probably be ready to go this weekend. Hulk out.

Edited by Bird

On 8/12/2022 at 11:58 AM, Galen130 said:

Hello again, all!!! :hi:

Again, I'm going to list all the CGC slabs I have that I'd like to part with...mostly Moderns with a few Silver.  Because I have three active sales threads in three different forums, I'm going to start listing these in my Miscellaneous thread.  This thread is originally there to sell comic-related cards and toys, but at least one of my other threads is being actively perused by folks looking to buy some of my comics...meaning I'm going to leave that/those threads alone for a little while.  It makes sense to drop these listings into the Misc. thread. hm

These slabs I'm listing are pretty much the same stuff I've listed in the past...nothing new because I don't submit comics anymore.  I'll be adjusting prices based on GPA/eBay sales, but without the speculation for any eBay sales I see.  I don't believe in that nonsense. (thumbsu

I'm making this announcement here because the title of this thread can no longer be edited by me.  The slabs won't stay in the thread...I'd prefer to put them where they belong sometime down the road.  I'm starting today, August 12th.  The listings will start on page 10 of the thread posted below, as well as a thread update and recap (for slabs only)

Enjoy your weekend, and stay cool...if you can. (worship)

One last announcement for my sales thread linked above because I can't edit it's title any longer. :shy:

CGC slab recap is on page 10, but almost everything is 20% off (see last page).  The thread will close permanently soon, with a possible reboot in the near future. :banana: