• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD - post pre-sale announcements
35 35

5,906 posts in this topic

I will be selling some stuff tonight. Hulk 181, two Batman 221s, two Batman 227s, an X-Men 100, some Adams GLs, and a bunch of other goodies. Look for them around 10. Yay! :banana:

I know there have been a lot of sales threads as of late, but thought I'd give this a shot! I went through all of my comics today and picked out a large number that I have read and decided that I don't want to keep them. I am going to really focus on my run of Cerebus now. I will have a lot of inexpensive comics for sale, some indy lots, and some Zaps (1st printings) for sale. Any interest?

i would be interested in seeing what indy stuff you have

I know there have been a lot of sales threads as of late, but thought I'd give this a shot! I went through all of my comics today and picked out a large number that I have read and decided that I don't want to keep them. I am going to really focus on my run of Cerebus now. I will have a lot of inexpensive comics for sale, some indy lots, and some Zaps (1st printings) for sale. Any interest?

i would be interested in seeing what indy stuff you have

I am installing my scanner right now. Give at least a good hour to get everything up and running. Not very computer savy and yes I still write letters too. :insane:

I'll be listing some books tonight Saturday 1/12.

In order to spice it up a bit, I'm going to list a book at a given price. Then I will drop that price until we have a ^^ or I hit a point where I decide to keep it. I know this has been done before but I intend to drop prices pretty quickly and keep things moving. A price drop could come in 10 seconds, 30 seconds, a minute, or longer. My goal is a complete sell-through and to keep it moving and have fun.

Books will be mostly my usual type stuff but there will be some nice HG Marvel Premiere/Iron Fists and Jungle Actions.

Starting around 8 Central give or take, basically during the Pats game.

Invite your friends! If you have any. :baiting:

In order to spice it up a bit, I'm going to list a book at a given price. Then I will drop that price until we have a ^^ or I hit a point where I decide to keep it. I know this has been done before but I intend to drop prices pretty quickly and keep things moving. A price drop could come in 10 seconds, 30 seconds, a minute, or longer. My goal is a complete sell-through and to keep it moving and have fun.

Books will be mostly my usual type stuff but there will be some nice HG Marvel Premiere/Iron Fists and Jungle Actions.

Of course, this selling strategy only works if there's interest. Or else one dude gets everything for a buck. And we don't want that, do we? :baiting:

Of course, this selling strategy only works if there's interest. Or else one dude gets everything for a buck. And we don't want that, do we? :baiting:

hm Um.....yes.

hm will you be drinking before or after you price your books??

hm will you be drinking before or after you price your books??

Books already priced. Drinking will be kept to a minimum sadly as I am on call, of sorts.

anyone interested in some modern runs (last 5 years) for around a buck a book (there will be some that are a bit higher)? I have my A's and B's organized. You can PM me wants also. If there is interest, I will start a thread.

Soooo I will be listing a few golden age books this weekend. It will depend on the amount of time I have. I am in the beginning stages of separating from my wife so I have to move a few books.After I do Feb. 3rd show in Toronto I will be listing even more books.Any of you guys who have went through this PM me any tips you have or the Lawyers in here free advice is always welcome.

John