• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD - post pre-sale announcements
35 35

5,906 posts in this topic

Shttty news, bro. I'll be watching your threads to see if I can help out. Haven't been in that situation, so I don't have advice based on experience. I'd say, chin up, do your best to get through this, and once it's done, it's time to start anew.

You're a good guy, John. Onwards and upwards!

Andy

Listing about 30 or so books tonight.....Contribute to my diaper fund!

Some actual HG books, better than the usual junk I list but there'll be some junk too.

Starting at 9 central or so.

Thank you and have a pleasant tomorrow.

Soooo I will be listing a few golden age books this weekend. It will depend on the amount of time I have. I am in the beginning stages of separating from my wife so I have to move a few books.After I do Feb. 3rd show in Toronto I will be listing even more books.Any of you guys who have went through this PM me any tips you have or the Lawyers in here free advice is always welcome.

John

My tip is: Make sure you have a lawyer!

Sorry to hear the news. I've been there twice.(slow learner) :makepoint:

make sure to drink alot before pricing the books :whistle:

fixed that for you (thumbs u

Like John is ever going to drink a little :screwy:

:roflmao:

doh! Nice to see I have a reputation on these boards!

Mom would be so proud. :blush:

I had a very "interesting" weekend and have a few things coming up in the next 6 months that are going to change my entire work situation and future. I was going to have a VCC Booth and sell off all of what's left of my books except the Cerebus collection, but am going to be in Houston that weekend. I am going to start a sales thread tonight at around 6:00 PM PST and it should last the next few days or so. There will be some indy, underground and mainstream stuff. Prices will be very fair as I want to move everything I have. :)

Public announcement.

:grin:

I'll be listing some hi grade books from my personal collection in the next day or two. I'm slowly selling off my personal books and changing my interests. I'll probably be listing hi grade Thor issues from the #120's onwards as well as a few odds and sods.

Roy.

Public announcement.

I'll be listing some hi grade books from my personal collection in the next day or two. I'm slowly selling off my personal books and changing my interests. I'll probably be listing hi grade Thor issues from the #120's onwards as well as a few odds and sods.

Roy.

Odds and Sods was one of my favorite Who albums....., :cloud9:

I'll be looking forward to your sale Roy :thumbsup:

Public announcement.

Roy.

Can't you get rid of your crappy Captain America and FF's?

:baiting: