• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD - post pre-sale announcements
35 35

5,909 posts in this topic

What the freak is a "foil prism"? :baiting::insane:

:hi:

Ah, memories of the 90s! lol

Actually 2001, but I know what you mean... lol

jan03.jpg

:hi: Tim and David :hi:

Total junk

jan03.jpg

:hi: Tim and David :hi:

Total junk

(worship)

:acclaim:

Wow, I had no idea they were still doing all that silliness post-90s Meltdown!

:hi: Tim

:hi: Whassup, Jeff!

coming up late tonight or sometime this weekend will be golden age and atom age DC number 1's. Most raw and some slabbed. Comics range from 1939 to the 50's. Included is one Church comic in CGC 9.2.

Why? Well I just bought an AF15 last week and this week a big Grail is up for grabs and I really want it. So I need cash.

I'm going to put up a bunch of books starting with the Letter H, tonight, I hope about 8 pm? ...a mixture, some are late GA (or whatever you guys call them, Atomic? ) Mostly 50's stuff...lower grade for the most part, some kids books, House of Mystery, Secrets, etc... there is a wide mixture...depends on what I finish scanning...prices will be good, I just want to give everyone here first pick before I put them on Ebay.

I have about 10 more boxes to go through and I gave up and I'm just selling them by letter for now;)

Hope to have some company, on the thread:):acclaim:

Be careful what you wish for.... :insane:

lol..I really like the people here, I'm not worried..;)

The problem with "announcing" is I forget to mention things like emergency comic book shopping I needed to do, dinner plans, family stuff...you know, non comic stuff..;) I've scanned a bunch more books, including a Hulk 5, and some GA stuff...and they will be up TOMORROW morning:) Tonight, it's getting kind of late, so I'll just shop;)

Hi Folks.....

I may come into an opportunity to buy some really cool atomic age books. To fund this may mean the start of a huge sales thread consisting of late silver early bronze books. ALL HIGH GRADE form my personal collection. A few slabbed but mostly raw. I'll find out in the next few days. This may be time to cut the collection back to pick up a few gems that I want for my personal collection. Stay tuned.

Hi Folks.....

I may come into an opportunity to buy some really cool atomic age books. To fund this may mean the start of a huge sales thread consisting of late silver early bronze books. ALL HIGH GRADE form my personal collection. A few slabbed but mostly raw. I'll find out in the next few days. This may be time to cut the collection back to pick up a few gems that I want for my personal collection. Stay tuned.

Do it!!!!

Hi Folks.....

:popcorn:

Hi Folks.....

Hulks and/or TTAs? :whistle: