• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD - post pre-sale announcements
35 35

5,896 posts in this topic

I collect DC folks and most are 9.0 or better. I'm looking to get what I got into them if I sell. Also, I have enough books to sell so no need for a fire sale. :sorry:
Just don't post the same old drek :mad:

I collect DC folks and most are 9.0 or better. I'm looking to get what I got into them if I sell. Also, I have enough books to sell so no need for a fire sale. :sorry:

Doom Patrol?

:wishluck:

Okay Folks…..

Looks like the deal is going to happen and I’m freaking thrilled when I have final confirmation.

So to fund it I am going to sell off around 50 high grade books. The books consist a little bit of everything. Batman, Detectives, Wonder Woman, Marvel Romance, Star Spangled War Stories, DC Horror(the good stuff - Wrightson & Neal Adams covers), Goon 1st series, a few gold books, Strange Adventures, Adventure comics featuring Supergirl and whatever I may did up.

Basically listing stuff I already have scanned and graded but not yet put into comic boxes for my personal collection. I just don't have the time to dig through boxes ....grabbing whats accessable.

Please note that once I hit the amount I need I will stop selling.

Sale will happen within the next week.

Edited by Buck Biggins

Go buy the books in comicdey's thread.

Thread will end once I've paid off the New Adv. 30 and 31 and the Alley Oop.

Still some nice BA gems, a few SA and some esoteric GA fun.

PM me with offers.

Cheers

Nik, Nik

He's our man!

If he can't run a pain-in-the-- Grading Contest after having parts of two fingers chopped off in a bizarre snowblowing accident

No on can!

:banana: