• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A Graphic Novel Question??????? Want Lists accepted!

50 posts in this topic

lol

seems like NC is trying to get both info and a want list. Thus, he is both looking for info and potential customers. This thread, if broken up into its two parts (info and wantlist) would fit perfectly in CG and the FM

It's like we're spilitting the atom lol

Or you're splitting hairs.

This is a selling thread.....no?

This is Comics General.....no?

No, this is not a selling thread. Yes, this is Comics General.

Next question.

OK, Let's forget the whole thing. It's obvious no one really knows what the >:+&^%$ I am talking about.

Mr. nochips. Mr. nochips. You need any help? I just want you to know I think, I think you're the best ever. Want my Coke? It's okay. You can have it. Really have can have it. See ya around. Wow!. Thanks Mean nochips! :)

When was A Contract with God? Late '70's right? But yeah, there were none in 1977 for the most part. As far as I'm concerned, there weren't any GN's until the Marvel line in the early '80's.

But yeah, there were none in 1977 for the most part. As far as I'm concerned, there weren't any GN's until the Marvel line in the early '80's.

Some (rightly or wrongly) call any book that had comics in it a graphic novel.

There were reprint trade paperbacks and hard-covers in the 70s....all the Fireside Marvel and DC books. Some of those go for quite a bit of money. There were also some underground collections like Wonder Wart-Hog and the Freak Brothers.

But yeah, there were none in 1977 for the most part. As far as I'm concerned, there weren't any GN's until the Marvel line in the early '80's.

Some (rightly or wrongly) call any book that had comics in it a graphic novel.

There were reprint trade paperbacks and hard-covers in the 70s....all the Fireside Marvel and DC books. Some of those go for quite a bit of money. There were also some underground collections like Wonder Wart-Hog and the Freak Brothers.

hm