• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fantastic Four #12 CGC 9.4

29 posts in this topic

believe there are only 2 or 3 in the universe at this grade & of course this is the highest grade available on this spectacular book....i happened to be on eBay last night when this thing hit -- within 2 minutes, it jumped up to $9K -- amazing amazing amazing book......this auction will be very fun to watch popcorn.gif

foreheadslap.gif

I was only looking at the pretty picture. cloud9.gif

The scan wasn't very good.

It sort of looks like COW doesn't it?

Off-white to white is right though. thumbsup2.gif

fan1.4233.jpg

The other 2 copies graded have OW Pgs. I had this copy graded 6 months ago. My customer traded it to Metro for the White Mtn FF 12....Its a Nice book and one of the greatest covers..Reserve is probably 22K tonofbricks.gif

Isn't this also the issue where the Thing and the Hulk decide to switch shorts?

Thing: Bruce, your purple biker shorts are absolutely FABulous. Where can I get them?

Hulk: Well Ben, I got them on sale at Bloomingdale's. I don't care much for the color though. Wanna trade?

Thing: I'm not sure Bruce, I borrowed these short shorts from Greggy. He may get peeved when I trade them away.

Hulk: C'mon Ben, purple is more his color anyways.