• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WHAT SHOULD I DO HERE??

31 posts in this topic

ok

ive won a DD7 on ebay a couple weeks ago and paid via paypal.

the seller confirms he has received payment but as of today i have not received the book.

this morning i see the book as new listed on Comiclink, serial number is the same as the book i won.

i have emailed the seller about all this but no reply

The dollar amounts don't suggest a scam with the CLink asking price at $260 and the eBay win at $205.

With lowball offers plus paying the CLink vig it's about same-same.

The eBay listing states: "Items are usually shipped within 24 hours of completed payment."

Maybe get the seller's eBay contact info and try a phone call. (shrug)

could he just happen to have two of them and is just using the same picture?.. I know lots of ebayers do that with cgcs and other items :S Still odd that he has not contacted you though that would be the main thing that would make me wonder

Sometimes there are problems with emails going into spam filters, I think the suggestion to get his contact info and try that first is a very good one.

Did you file a paypal dispute, and an Ebay dispute? He'll answer once you do, they will freeze the Paypal funds if it's more than 20 days. Good luck!