• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HOW MANY COLLECTORS DO YOU KNOW WHO OWN............

17 posts in this topic

ACTION 1 AND TEC 27??!!!

reason i ask is i recently bought from a seller on ebay, along time collector who is selling some silver age stuff to help with his kids college fees and anyway, he remarked he own tec 27 and action1 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! both these ultimate books.........

blew me away a bit.............

ACTION 1 AND TEC 27??!!!

reason i ask is i recently bought from a seller on ebay, along time collector who is selling some silver age stuff to help with his kids college fees and anyway, he remarked he own tec 27 and action1 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! both these ultimate books.........

Sounds like this should be in the "hogwash" thread hm

ACTION 1 AND TEC 27??!!!

Only one person I know for sure.Here in Eugene.

here are boardies that I know :

Action 1:

jbcomicbox

action1kid

centaurman

thecollectoron

bluechips

destroyer

plasterpeanuts (eric roberts)

and

Dectective 27:

jbcomicbox

thecollectoron

plasterpeanuts

detective27kid

ciorac

I know filter81 has owned multiple copies of both!!

and we know of many many more off board that own key books like those 2...

gator

I think you missed at least 1 board member who owns both ( along with every other DC book ever published)

Ian Levine

I assume that the Dentist owns both as well as the woman that Ian was competing with for the complete DC collection.

I would guess that some of the largest and oldest dealers would have a copy of each either for their personal collection or available for sale maybe Metroplis and Vertzyl?