• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Art behind glass: Show off your framed art!
11 11

2,015 posts in this topic

Not sure how this topic hasn't been updated all year... people must have some cool stuff to show off!

I went looking for it to seek solace from those who are as crazy about all this as I am.

I have two new pieces at the framers.  And as I await their return... and stare at things on the wall, my wife inevitably asks the question "how many pieces need to move this time?"

Normally the answer will be 3... 4... maybe 5 or 6 in an extreme rearranging.  She's happy to help with the rehanging when I do that.

But this time I looked at her as the plan came to mind and said "all of them"

She shook her head and said "I'm out" ... I assume just on the hanging, not on the marriage.  So I've been moving things on my own as I await the new pieces.  I'll post the results when things are back.  Something very satisfying about it all coming together. But also I very much realize it's a sickness. :D