• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FF 5 : What Are The Chances...

112 posts in this topic

Knowing Nik and the mythological Greek bump it'll come back as a blue label 9.2 just in time for the grading contest next year.

:wishluck:

...show me another one of that sellers auctions with a similar background paper. It's a DD book. Either Danny hoisted it on this guy, or Danny has a new mule.

Danny just sold one recently so maybe it got "returned" and now he has it consigned to these guys. A lot of their sales are consigments.

R.

...show me another one of that sellers auctions with a similar background paper. It's a DD book. Either Danny hoisted it on this guy, or Danny has a new mule.
Doubtful Red, have you seen the stuff he's been offering lately? And I'm sure if I was interested in a book I could hop on the train to check it out in person....

That's the way it looks to me, too. I'm more inclined to think mule because of the similarity in image styles. Swap out the pink for the faux metal background and voila!

As soon as I saw that background I was thinking the same thing. But the verbiage attached confesses all the books sins, so most likely the first one here.

Plus all the extra close up's, give it A+ listing rating in my book.

Just a shame about the resto work really. :sorry:

Danny just sold one recently so maybe it got "returned" and now he has it consigned to these guys. A lot of their sales are consigments.

R.

Does Danny provide free scans with each sale? Cause "Gus" did not scan that book.

R.

Does Danny provide free scans with each sale? Cause "Gus" did not scan that book.

Red I'm 100% sure the seller is legit. So it's just a question of whether DD has pulled a fast one on them or they became very corrupt in a very short period of time. They've been selling a lot of killer GA books over the past few weeks with no NFB yet.

E.

Danny D has a firm MO, close-up's are not included.

No matter how many emails are sent ...and answered after the auction clsoes loldoh!

Though the main scan doesn't look like a Danny 'stock' shot, as it includes the chipping on the RFE. So again, I'd go with a no.