• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Come back Goonchild/Luke/ECX7Collection/cgc-overstreeter/Alex DeLarge/Thomas...

673 posts in this topic

Okay, Pov. You made my week! lol Thank you!

What Goon didn't realize through all this is that I had a secret weapon.....

a grandmother from Brighton. England. :acclaim:

I mean, well, come ON, Red. It's YOU after all. I mean, well, you know. Awww shucks.

teamamerica4.jpg

As Snoopy said a long time before most of you were bron: "Howm many root beers can a man drink to drive the torment form his brain?" (or something like that - gimme a break - I last read it about 37.873482 years ago!)

WOW...you are OLD!!!! :baiting:lol:hi:

teamamerica4.jpg

As Snoopy said a long time before most of you were bron: "Howm many root beers can a man drink to drive the torment form his brain?" (or something like that - gimme a break - I last read it about 37.873482 years ago!)

Ancient One! You certainly know better than this young one who stands before you.

teamamerica4.jpg

Ancient One! You certainly know better than this young one who stands before you.

:o... (worship)Got Me!!!

(thumbs u :roflmao:

everyone is a shill
I am a shill. My other id is Transplant.

I WAS a shill for the great Coinee War of 2003.

My name was SkerwerOnAStick. Mnay posts are still here. In those days I was collecting pre-code horror comics and a 20th century coin type set. Both have fallen to music. But hey! Music is FUNdamental!