• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Air Fighters vol. 2 # 3

18 posts in this topic

my first foray into boards selling. i upgraded my young allies 14 in c-link auction, and instead of throwing this up on ebay, i'm trying this joint out on this book and the other undergrade pick-up from the auction.

this is a v-g'ish feeling young allies 14 BUT it has a rusted out staple, and somebody--not me--put their own staple in to replace it. nice c/ow pages. $100 and $4 s/h.

ya.jpg

and the other is Air Fighters vol. 2, #3 [15th book in run] in VG+ shape, with pretty c/ow pages. a little soiling at top right corner the only real distraction. $100 and $4 s/h. same guy/gal buys both books, s/h on me.

af6.jpg

my first foray into boards selling. i upgraded my young allies 14 in c-link auction, and instead of throwing this up on ebay, i'm trying this joint out on this book and the other undergrade pick-up from the auction.

this is a v-g'ish feeling young allies 14 BUT it has a rusted out staple, and somebody--not me--put their own staple in to replace it. nice c/ow pages. $100 and $4 s/h.

ya.jpg

very...VERY tempting.

Jefferson Worthington Sandervilt and Whitewash Jones don't look very impressed with their rescuers. And, just why is Tubby crushing a Nazi in that fashion?

Wertham could tell you, lol

ya.jpg

Oh, what the SPOON. I can always eat NEXT month.

:takeit:

ya.jpg

Ugh. I finally counted up my comic money and I had enough! :frustrated:

ya.jpg

C'mon Cap. Admit that you were looking for the Giant Log comic, when it all went down.

ya.jpg

C'mon Cap. Admit that you were looking for the Giant Log comic, when it all went down.

lol