• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: War Comics 11 - classic Heath flamethrower cover

10 posts in this topic

I've decided to stop hoarding this book. I'm selling off all my duplicates. This is an awfully tough book to find in any type of presentable grade. Not to mention it's one of the all-time classic covers.

At any rate, paypal is preferred, $6 for shipping in the US (USPS priority), exact rates elsewhere. 7 day return privileges. Thanks!

Copy 1: VG+ - the nicest I could find over about 6 years. Really sharp copy with above average paper. Staples are recessed, but still tight. $ SOLD

589a95079dd02_53239-war11vga.jpg.25f30f7f97264a4bd866f66c8ac64ddd.jpg

Next copy is kind of weird. The interior spine is VERY neatly taped. I can't tell for sure, but it seems that the whole thing was split. I bought this years ago, and didn't open it. A couple of years later I opened it to see the tape. From the outside, you'd never be able to tell. Excellent copy for someone who wants a presentable copy at a low price. Above average paper too. $30

53241-war11tsa.jpg.1a1349d7f8fedefefffb9f6630662168.jpg