• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Walking Dead #47

53 posts in this topic

:cloud9: You'll love it!
It goes by wayyyy too fast. The cover to the next issue reads: "Dead and Buried". It all ends in the next one.

All Walking Dead issues go by wayyyyy too fast for me! lol

Any speculations on who you think is holding the gun to Lori's head?

I have several theories...

1. Michonne is pissed at them for having his "man" die.

2. Final showdown with the Gov

3. Patricia went insane b/c Axel bit the dust.

4. Alice really wants a zombie for a pet.

5. Some random person from the other town.

In either case, if Carl takes his gun out again to save the day, I'm not going to be happy. He's already done that before when he killed Shane. I mean, Kirkman made the point in #46 to go over the gun thing with Carl. Maybe Carl tries to save the day and both the intruder and Carl dies.

Wait...if Carl dies, then these covers with Carl couldn't happen. You think those covers are decoys?

I also think its Michonne, and I agree with you on the Carl part... I highly doubt Robert would have him save the day again. I have a feeling Lori is :hi:

I also think its Michonne, and I agree with you on the Carl part... I highly doubt Robert would have him save the day again. I have a feeling Lori is :hi:

It would be poetic justice, since Rick saw Tyresse die. If that's how it goes then the body count would be Lori and Michonne at a minimum. Judith is a coin toss. Whomever ends up taking Michonne on may bite the dust as well.

This doesn't include anything with the Gov though...so I'm beginning to wonder if he will live to fight another day.

I cant see Judith dying. I think Rick will end up as a single father raising the baby on his own.. until he finds another woman.

Michonne is probably a goner and so is the governor. Those two will probably duke it out.

Anyone disappointed about Axel getting shot in the head? I know some readers really like his character, even though he played a small part in the series.