• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How often do you do it?

48 posts in this topic

...check ComicLink and eBay for comics? (What did you think I meant? :devil:)

Personally, I'll check ComicLink at least twice a day and eBay once at night.

How about you guys? (shrug)

GE

I do it as often as the wife lets me....oh wait, wrong question.

Dang it, the answer is still the same...as often as the wife lets me. doh!

I check Ebay once a week, but rarely bid on or BIN anything. I think I got about 6 books off Ebay last year. I check Comiclink every now and then, but when I see a book listed for triple or quadruple guide that I just got off a board member or Ebay for below guide, It makes me scratch my head. I have to double check my OSPG to make sure there's not some kind of an ultra-rare variant version or something.

My favorite eBay search results are e-mailed to me daily at 3:00 p.m.

Cool. How do you do this? hm

For example, can you go into 'Golden Age' category and setup a search "CGC Batman" and have the results at 3pm emailed everyday?

GE

Just do a search on eBay and when the results come up you will see a link that says "save this search" at the top of the list of matches. Click that link and eBay will automatically do that search for you daily and e-mail the results for you. You can set each favorite search to last from 7 days or up to 12 months.

For example, do a search for "Adventure Comics 48" and click "Save this search". You will then receive an e-mail from eBay every time an Adventure Comics #48 is listed on eBay.

Yes, you could easily search the 'Golden Age' category for "CGC Batman" and save the search to have the results e-mailed to you every day.

I have several favorite searches saved. It is definitely a time saver, and it has helped me acquire items that I probably wouldn't have found otherwise.