• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sort of off topic - Wolfman movie

17 posts in this topic

I'm really happy with the people working on this movie. They have a love for the original film, and it shows in the makeup. Rick Baker's work is just awesome. Hopefully, if this film is successful, we'll see proper remakes of FRANKENSTEIN and DRACULA as well. I'm hoping that Universal has learned from VAN HELSING, and will capitalize on their classic horror franchise in the correct way.

I'm really happy with the people working on this movie. They have a love for the original film, and it shows in the makeup. Rick Baker's work is just awesome. Hopefully, if this film is successful, we'll see proper remakes of FRANKENSTEIN and DRACULA as well. I'm hoping that Universal has learned from VAN HELSING, and will capitalize on their classic horror franchise in the correct way.

Yes, and a proper Creature from the Black Lagoon.

Yes, and a proper Creature from the Black Lagoon.

:thumbsup:

This sounds interesting but sadly, I don't expect this to be anything great.

Unless the story is a top-notch thriller I just think we've moved too far away from being scared by a werewolf these days...hope I'm wrong.

Agreed. Most remember LCJr. as the snarling Wolfman but (to me) his role as the mornful, pleading, pathetic Larry Talbot is what sticks out in my mind. You really felt sorry for that guy despite what the moon turned him into.

Agreed. Most remember LCJr. as the snarling Wolfman but (to me) his role as the mornful, pleading, pathetic Larry Talbot is what sticks out in my mind. You really felt sorry for that guy despite what the moon turned him into.

Yeah, Talbot one of the great classic cinema tragic figures.

Loved Van Helsing.Loved all the original Universal stuff....LOVED IT.I love remakes.I loved the remake of King Kong.I'm very open minded about this.I would love to see Creature from the Black Lagoon remade :cloud9: .GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u